Loop svMain / .dmp files crash

Hello, i am server owner and i am using linux “FXServer”, i get randomly my server fivem crashing cauz of issue like this screen :

This crash happen randomly but the server is crashing while several people are playing on it, crashing from 9 to 38 players +/-. And i am using ESX. Some times it crash after 3h reboot, somes times after 5h.

So, i am all ready using “Profiler” to record and profiler view for checking while much people are on the server, and i didnt see anything wrong, before i was in trouble so i manage my server side with high MS, but right now at the moment when i am using recording, it look’s fine for me, so btw i still get my server crashing, randomly.

If someone could help me about that, i said yes !
In second, did u know how i can open and read my .dmp file crash of my linux server ?
Because the problem is when the server is crashing cauz of svMain watchdog stack;
It’s all ready too late to use profiler, and when the server is ON i cannot “spam” using the profiler record in server cmd because this commands are crashing the server completly some times so.

If someone could help me on these problems i got with my server, thanks you guys.
I hope u are understanding my problems and maybe can help me, and maybe help much more people.

PS : my mysql-async is all ready update like mentionned in others topic, and i dont get the lottery script they are speaking about.

Thanks you guys

Up again got the same, needs to know how to open it :frowning:

Up, how to open .dmp files crash ?

What is the version of the artifacts you are using?

Hey dude, i am using this build : " +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189 "

Try updating to the latest recommended version.

Cant, need this version to get cayo perico as native