B&BRP | Blue & Blue Roleplay | Allowlisted | vMenu Based Server | Anyone Can Be a Cop

Welcome to Blue & Blue Roleplay
Looking for staff!

B&BRP is a allowlisted (players must accept the rules via our Discord before joining) FiveM server that provides and encourages casual yet serious roleplay. We are a community that wants to allow players to be able to have fun with FiveM but do it in a serious manner.

Our server is currently in development but we are recruiting members ahead of time and are looking for people to fill vacant roles.

What is the server going to be like?
B&BRP is a vMenu based server. Anyone can be a police officer, medic, DoT worker, etc. however, certain departments/sub-divisions are whitelisted such as the K9 division, supervisor division, FAA, Dispatch, etc. We want to make it clear that anyone can be a police officer. There are no applications however you are still held to the high standard that modern day police officers are held to as well and will be enforced by our trusted supervisors. Same goes with any other public department. We are looking for supervisors to help maintain the standards that the LEO department will enforce.

Join B&BRP Today!
Discord Server

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

ok i sent

Hello!, I am a Developer that has been Working with Vmenu FiveM servers for more than 3 Years. I would love to Help you start up your FiveM server, Add me Back Pierrie Titanic#1375

Bump!

Heey there we are working on a server creation too as well as many others already hosted are you still looking ?

So you already have it created? or are you willing to come join me?

BUmp!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

OP request.