Torrens Networks | South Australian Roleplay Server | Hiring! | ESX Economy

Howdy and welcome to my thread!

I am the proud owner of Torrens Networks

What is Torrens Networks?
Torrens Networks is a Roleplay Server which will be using the ESX Framework as well as a realistic economy base for people to grow their roleplaying experiences and build their own character stories.

Hiring Whitelisted
We are currently hiring many whitelisted and staff positions, but the whitelisted positions being as follows:

• South Australia Police (Needs Members)
  • South Australian Metropolitan Fire Service (Needs Members)
  • South Australian Ambulance Service (Needs Members)
  • Roadside Assistance Association (Needs Owner)
  • Criminal Organizations x2 (Needs leaders and proper crews in place)
  • Other Player-Owned Businesses (Needs Owners)

Staff Positions being hired for
We are also looking for educated, ethical and respectful members to join our staff team to help Torrens Networks become a strong community that is community focused.

• Discord Moderator
  • Events Team

If you are interested, feel free to message me on Discord.
SA_BatzGaming#3581

Bump!

I added you on discord.

Curious to see where this goes, sent you a request.

Bump!!

Bump!!

Bump!!!

Hello could you add me on discord? Mancop466#0001

As your friend requests are off

Pretty keen to check out the city, could you please add me or accept invites on Discord, thanks

hi im nickolas i would love to join this server as ive heard good thing about it i ive come from another city n know rp ill be keen to meet n interact with new people

[quote=“BatzGaming, post:1, topic:2666258”]
SA_BatzGaming#3581
[/quo
how do i join discord sorry

could u please my discord as i cant add you nickkoo101#2632

Bump!

Hey Buddy! Constant Roleplay is recruiting into the SAST! Go ahead and join up! Constant RolePlay

Just another BUMMPPP

Come check us out at Gang Haven Role Play

• We are currently looking for Police, STAFF & EMS of ALL RANKS!

If you would like to interview ask for Brad, COPE or Chris Paul !

GHRP Forum Link

Just another bump following the updated topic!

Hey! Would love to get in touch and explore some options with you regarding running a PD department and maybe bringing you on as a staff. Contact me if you’re interested faizy#6969

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

FreshStart Roleplay is a server that, after gaining full membership, I can promise you that it’ll be worth your time. Our community is like a brotherhood. We look after each other and for us, it’s not just a server, it’s a community where everyone feels comfortable and everyone gets along.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Me and a friend are building a great qbcore basked server with full economy and jobs check us out Great Lakes RP