Looking to join good rp server let me know whats out there

Hey if your looking for a new server to join we just opened up our server Night owl rp we have alot of things to do on the server whitelisted jobs and whitelisted gangs and alot of custom cars come join us.

Hello there Shadowfield-

we are a new and upcoming server- based on Qbus feel free to come join the discord and check it out.

Depends how serious you want the rp to be?

You looking for, “city life” … “street life”

What kind of RP are you looking to do?

Im a member of the most serious server on FiveM hands down (that actually has 120/120 with a 50+ Que every day.)

The servers im in don’t advertise because they dont need to, WL only, WL apps only open like, 1 week a month if that.

The RP is next level, 98% of FiveM servers at the end of the day are cops and crooks. And ill argue that point to ANYONE lol.

If you’re interested in the server im talking about just let me know

I’m starting one up, got a small base start with. Need dedicated people, possibly those who stream. It is NoPixel based… so ESX custom

discord invite?

Welcome To Los Angeles Vice Roleplay

A Completely New Roleplaying Experience Made To Suit The Most Advanced Roleplayers Or Players Who Are Looking To Get Started.

About Us: We Are A Newly Established Server Which Has Only Recently Been Made In The Last Few Months - Our Aim Was To Make Something Different To Make Us Stand Out

What We Have To Offer

• A Wide Range Of Activates To Do Around The City

• A Variety of Legal And Illegal Jobs To Suit Every Characters Needs

• A Full Working Life RP System With Semi Realistic Economy

• A Full Range Of Addon Vehicles To Suit Both Server And Player Needs (All Pre 1990s)

• Customised Whitelisted Jobs Where You Have To Apply 'In The City LAPD-LAFD-CARDEALERS-CARTEL-MAFIA ETC…

• Cayo Perico Island - Where A Whole Bunch of Illegal Activities Can Be Done

• Fully Working In Game MDT - No More Bubble Cad :rofl:

• We Have Fully Taken Out The Use Of Any ‘OOC’ System For A Better Roleplay Experience

Requirements

• Must be 15+ (Subject to change when server becomes whitelisted)

• Working Microphone

• Ability To Read/Write/Understand English As We Are An English Speaking Server

We Have A Wide Verity of activities to suit every Role Players needs. From Your Average Joe - To a Criminal Kingpin, we have it all.

Join Today

Details On How To Join Are In The Discord

The Highpoint RP community was founded in late December of 2020 by our Owner and Co-Owner. We are a new community seeking the gain members who share a common interest in Grand Theft Auto 5 RolePlay. We are a family based community who seek to create the next vision of GTA 5 Roleplay.

All individuals who seek to join the HighPoint Roleplay community will be required to fill out the HighPoint RP community Application. After the individual fills out the application the individual will receive an email containing the status of their application within 24 hours once it has been reviewed by our recruiting team. Included in the email will be a link to our public recruiting discord. Here you will meet with the HighPoint Community owner and Co-owner for a general interview upon your application being approved.

To Apply:

Fill out our application and wait for response via email.

Hit me up on Discord: WorstResponder#9101

Hey man, we have a server based on completely custom framework, meant to be a hybrid between the freedom of menu servers and cool features in an economy server

No copy paste here!

Here is our server The Framework we are a very low player count trying to get on our feet we have put over 1 year of hard work into our city from cop to crim side even a education system. We are whitelisted and push for realism as much as possible

Hey man you can check this links to our sever to know everthing you need to know where looking for high ranks Whiteriver Roleplay | Beta Opening | Staff Needed! | Open Positions | vMenu | Department Heads Needed!

Hello RC_Runt12 we are a small community looking to find some good quality RP players we are still a fresh city when it comes to player count but we have spent over 14 months trying to perfect out city if you would like a tour just join the discord and fill out our whitelist application and i can show you around we welcome you with open arms

Hello, you should check out our server!

@cloudyconetv and the others that posted about vmenu servers sorry not what im looking for says it in my post ive been there done that been admin on a vemnu server and been admin on others wont go back to vmenu based

Hi there.

We have literally just opened our doors to the public!
EUKRP - Elite UK RP.

Feel free to check us out!