Looking to join an RP community as Sheriff/Air Support with little experience

Hello, I am looking for an rp community to join where I can be in Law Enforcement as Air Support or a sheriff patrolling the mountains/river area/paleto bay… I don’t have any experience as an LEO in rp but I am willing to learn and grow and will take it seriously while still having fun.

I have about 1k hours in gtav and a couple of hundred in FiveM Rp experience but none in LEO. I can dedicate a few hours a night weekdays and weekends in the PST time zone.

I can contribute to the server in a few ways such as creating promotional media. I work as an editor irl so I can use that to help the server grow.

If anyone is willing to give me a shot, id appreciate it! Thank you for your time.

Hello, We are Vinewood Dreams and we are still looking for Sheriff’s and more, if you would like to check us out here is our bazaar link:

and here is our Discord link:

We would like to see you on our server :slight_smile: everyone is welcome!

We have a Sheriff’s Office that covers both LSSD and BCSO, and has an air division. We offer full training to new law enforcement officers, and provide an overall relaxed but still serious environment.

I’ll check out your server tonight! Thanks.

KryptonicRP is new and looking for members, our server is currently up and running smooth. | You can apply to join over at https://forms.gle/VMvLMUvfqR6aNt6m9 - We are hiring for ALL positions.

Dreamland RP is a new server that is looking to launch within the week right now we are looking to fill our staff positions. Server wise we are looking for a Developer & Discord manager. In the city we are looking for more ems and a couple more SAHP. Requirements are you must be 18+, and have a good RP and Attitude. If interested please send me a dm EvilSpartan#0996