Looking to join an active server that has good gang rp beyond random death matches

Hey there! Im looking for a server to join that has decent gang rp with actual story behind it. im hopefully looking to create a gang based off one of my favorite films. If anyone knows a good fit please let me know so we can talk more.

We have a few gangs in our discord that are willing to take you. Come see and experience the rp MidCoast RP

Hello Kramer!

I would like to introduce you to the Department of Public Justice Roleplay we’re a dedicated community to realistic, authentic and story-driven roleplay.

Our opportunities are vast and wide with all members being involved such as Police, Fire & Rescue, Ambulance, OCC Dispatchers and other civilians! Interested? Check it out! We look forward to speaking with you.

Our Advert

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the World’s Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

If you have any questions, queries, or doubtful points please reach out without hesitation (here). Interested? Come join our Discord and speak to our team about the process.

Our Links

Our Discord
Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

Hi, I am the founder of Sandy County RP. We allow only trusted members to make gangs since we had some issues with gangs RDMing. We have almost no rule exceptions for gangs and no rules on how to act. All we expect if gangs to make good RP for everyone. Currently we have no gangs but I believe in trusting people who join and give them chance to have my trust. so if you joined Sandy County RP you could start up your own gang. If you are interested join our discord

Hi there! You would be welcome in Devise! We do not tolerate RDM and pride ourselves on the growing, friendly community that we have been working on. We take applications from active city members for a multitude of whitelist opportunities, including gangs and businesses. We would encourage you to get to know some of the members in town before applying, to make sure it would be a good fit. Feel free to stop in and ask questions! discord.gg/deviserp

Organized crime is actual a part of our current story arch over at NEORP. From street gangs to the Mob rising to power and orchestrating it all, you will have good opportunity to fit in with it. Just adhere to our rules, which are fairly reasonable, and you have incredible creative freedom. Be ready to face down Cleveland Police and the other local police departments, the powerful sheriff’s Offices of Cuyahoga and Lorain County, the hyper aggressive highway patrol, or most of all, the feds.

NEORP - Northeast Ohio Roleplay is recruiting! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Join us here! Nightlight Roleplay | New City | Active Staff & Devs | QBCore Economy | Looking for Staff, Leo, Ems | Serious RP - #16 by WokenCFX