Looking to join a team

After a long hiatus, I am returning to FiveM. Hoping to work with a server or a startup project.
I prefer to work in JS/TS but can write lua perfectly fine as well.
Im working on my own framework currently, as I would like to work outside of the scope of ESX, QB, Ox
Add me on Discord if you want more information or to discuss anything.
Thanks for the time.

Discord: yumshot
Github

TrueBlue Gaming Community
New Server, Still shitty but we are Growing need people to make it better
We are also looking for:
Admin
Police high Command
EMS high Command
Business Owners
Organization Heads
As I have said is this still a growing server and Open beta starts NEXT WEEK, so please join and have some fun with us

1 Like

Can’t join discord

Department Of Criminal Justice
Joining a team is a great idea! Working together is 110% better then solo. DOCJRP is always accepting help. Roles are not handed out here, you will need to earn your role. Adult ran community with great features. Not only do we have a great staff we also have a great Development Team! Most spots are filled but more can always open up. As of right now this is our setup.

• SENIOR DEVELOPERS
    IceyyM8#0816 - JavaScript, Batch Scripter, Lua Scripter.
    ! Braxton#2020 - Html, Lua scripter, Graphics Design.
    J.Blaze#1234 - Meta Developer, Map Developer.
    Jeremiah#0420 - Lua Scripter, Meta Developer, Map Developer, Graphics Design.
    DriFt Ragnarok#4317 - Model Developer, Meta Developer. (Ability to convert vehicles from other games).

Come say whatsup!

Reopened,
BUMP

Hi, @_Yumshot

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming QBCore economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city.

Forum Link

Appreciate the response however, I’m more looking to work on a development project rather than join a server