Looking to Hire More Police! |VibeCityRp |🏦Realistic Economy🏦|🎥Streamer Friendly🎥|📊Owned Player Businesses📊|🏘️Housing🏘️|

VibeCityRp was created in site to build a community solely for people looking for serious roleplay and quality interactions. We are a Whitelisted FiveM Community. We took time to build up a Streamer Friendly city that is equal for criminals, legal civilians, police/ems, and more

our staff work around the clock to make sure we have a safe playing environment for all to have a good time! What are you waiting for? Hop in and have some fun!

**Discord:**VibeCityRp
Server ip: / Cfx.re

• POLICE(Swatt, Gang Unit)
  • EMS
  • GANGS(Gang MLO, Crafting, Drugs)
  • FIRE
  • CUSTOM CARS
  • DONO CARS AND PERKS
  • DRUGS(Labs, Grow)
  • Fully working phone with SMS & Twitter
  • Custom LEO Vehicles
  • Custom EMS Vehicles
  • 350+ Custom Civilian Vehicles
  • Custom Robbable stores and banks
  • Crafting System
  • Lockpicks
  • EUP
  • Custom hair & clothing for both male and female
  • Custom drugs/drinks
  • Custom items
  • Monthly events
  • Custom houses / housing system
    And Many More…

POSITIONS AVAILABLE

• Business Owners
  • LSPD
  • EMS
  • Gangs
  • Taxi
  • Towing

Add me on discord I am a dev for these type of servers

Exerted#1717

1 Like

Our Numbers are growing we are now 60+ people joined in discord, we are starting to average 15+ in city growing everyday.

Join Today we are in need of Sheriff Officers.
EMS

2 Likes

Beat server hands down! We have our great RP moments and also do some declutter shenanigans after dark. Just watch out for the girl gang tho if you get caught doing things you shouldn’t be in their territory :wink:. This is super fun tho and the people in here are the best part! :heart:

4 Likes

First time loading into the server was suggested to me by a friend and as I loaded in i got welcomed by some of the staff team and they helped me get everything sorted out this helped me out a lot and all the people on the server have been very kind and friendly and they are all very nice no Bad behaviour no rule breakers or anything like that all good vibes and RP really recommend this server to anyone

3 Likes

GORP is the second RP server I have been a part of and I absolutely love it! We work everyday to make things even more exciting and fun. It’s one big family and we have a blast with RP and the occasional blow off some steam moments late at night. So many people willing to help those that are new to the city and even those new to RP itself. Definitely a quality city to be a part of and wonderful family to call home with <3

4 Likes

This is an AMAZING server to come into! Whether you’re a season RPer or never done this before, everyone in this server is so welcoming. This is the first city I’ve been in, and everyone made me feel like family from day 1! I’ve learned so much from being in the city and speaking with the amazing people in here. There are a bunch of awesome vehicles, jobs, gangs(watch out for any and all of them, cuz they’re SPICY), and businesses!

If you’re looking for a great city to call home, come to GORP!

4 Likes

This is the first RP city Ive played in… but it feels like I’ve been here forever. In a very short time everyone made me feel SUPER welcomed. Between the Custom Cars, The Amazing People, and Steve’s hard work and understanding, this city is truly something, and is really starting to grow! get your butts in here now, its a BLAST. Thanks again for all that you guys do! its unbelievably awesome to have a place like this, and people like this to RP with, leaves me with a huge smile!

1 Like

This city was recommended to me by a friend and I am so glad I joined. The overall community is fantastic and the admins are always so helpful. Everyone really makes you feel welcomed into the city and I can say that I am proud to be a member of GORP :heart: much love

1 Like

!bump

!bump

Looking for someone who can help Advertise the city and get more people to join us! We have an excellent community; I am a solo Owner/Developer the city is optimized from Mlos to Cars etc… The Staff here is on almost 24/7 they will help get you started. We have a New Welcome Package for all new guests. This Starter package includes a free car, Materials to get you started as well as other stuff included :slight_smile: this starter package will help give you a good boost in the community so you’re not falling behind those who are in the server. There is lots of grinding, almost every business could be purchased. Grind For money and materials. We are also Looking for an Experienced Police Chief to help run the LSPD. Feel free to message us today for more information

1 Like

!bump

!bump

Hiring More Police Officers. Great pay and incentives!