Looking to hire FiveM dev for consultation & lead developer position

Hi,

I go by Sushi. I currently own one of the largest and most well known RP servers in Garry’s Mod. I would like to open a similar server in FiveM, and I want to essentially copy paste the current gamemode we have built onto the FiveM platform. I’d like to hire someone that’s interested in becoming a lead developer for this project, that can also consult me prior to getting started. You must be qualified and available to do the majority of the work related to the project. We can hire a team to support you.

Before applying, please be sure to meet some requirements:

• Must be willing to provide copy of legal ID
  • Must be willing to sign legal docs, such as an NDA
  • Must have previous experience developing FiveM servers
  • Must provide a resume and/or portfolio upon contact
  • Must speak fluent English

For the consultation, I can pay by the hour, and I do not need any signatures or ID for this.

For the actual project, we will have to discuss your pay as it will vary from person to person. I am open to paying by the hour, however, I would like some kind of structure to guarantee progress. This is a big project, and I have a large budget available. Serious inquiries only.

If interested, please add me on Discord: Sushi2g

And please respond to this thread if you added me. I have a lot of friend requests and don’t accept unless I know who I’m accepting.

Thank you for reading!

Added!

added you as well

Hey I’ve added you and have someone that can vouch for me skills when comes to dev work.

Just added you. gegen4674