Selling Loaded QBCore Fivem Keymaster

Looking for an immersive and engaging roleplay experience? Look no further than LDE RP - the ultimate FiveM server for serious roleplayers. Our server is packed with custom scripts and features that you won’t find anywhere else. We use qb-core for our framework, ensuring a stable and reliable gameplay experience for all our players. And with player-owned businesses, you’ll have the opportunity to create your own empire and rise to the top of the LDE RP world. We’re excited to announce that we’re opening up our server to beta on April 7th, giving you the chance to experience everything LDE RP has to offer before anyone else. And as a beta tester, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of our server and make it the best it can be. But what sets LDE RP apart from other FiveM servers? It’s our commitment to creating a realistic and engaging roleplay environment. Our staff team is dedicated to enforcing our rules and ensuring that everyone plays by the same standards, creating a fair and enjoyable experience for all. And with our custom scripts and features, you’ll have endless opportunities to immerse yourself in the world of LDE RP. From buying and selling properties to running your own business, the possibilities are endless. So what are you waiting for? Join us on April 7th for the LDE RP beta and experience the ultimate FiveM roleplay server. We can’t wait to see you in-game!

Hello, are you good in C#?

I can learn

Hey dude, feel free to join our Discord and fire me a DM if you wanna discuss this. We’re a realistic economy fledgling server - it may be something that is interesting to you!

Would you be interested in developing/co-owning a vMenu based server?

Dm if me interested

1 Like

Dumping

Still lookkng

Looking to get paid for being a dev hmu

bump!

Still looking for experienced developers it is a paid job

bump!!!

Still looking

Still looking

Bumps

Bump,

Theres BlackRoseRP, very open, very friendly and they help out with a lot of needs. I for one run a mob there

discord…

Bump…

Hello @Pathest! How are you?

Let me introduce you to Terra Isles Roleplay! we’re a dedicated FiveM community focused on delivering a realistic and authentic policing and emergency service experience! 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝!: https://discord.gg/6trknK4 our Website: https://www.terraisles.com/

Our departments: Civilian Operations, Fire & Emergency Services, Communications & State Police.

We’re also recruiting Civilian Staff!