Looking to help a new server!

Hello there! I am currently still looking for a community. My horizon has changed its view a bit as I am currently no longer looking for a server to become an LEO head in. However, I wouldn’t mind becoming LEO. I would like to help out in the staff team as well as just being there! If you want to talk to me a bit, just put some contact info below and we’ll get this show on the road!

You can check out our server if you want, discord.gg/deviserp

We open up staff applications from time to time as we see more growth and need for it. :slight_smile:

Come check us out! See our add and links below!

Crystal Lake Roleplay Advertisement
Have you ever wanted to RP seriously or just have fun on a server and meet new people? This is the place for you, Crystal Lake Roleplay! All you have to do is join a Fan Discord and conduct an interview, and you’re done! When visitors arrive in our community, we treat them with respect and courtesy. We will not tolerate any disrespect or violation of the rules. That is why we have a zero-tolerance policy in place, as well as rules and regulations. We’d like you to be a part of our Server. Join now to gain full access to our Main Discord server!

About Crystal Lake Roleplay
Crystal Lake Roleplay is a whitelisted community that makes a concerted effort to be dedicated and a hard working team. When joining the Community, you will have to be at lease 15 years old to be accepted into Crystal Lake Roleplay. We want all of our members to be mature and committed when they join Crystal Lake Roleplay.

What we Offer here!
Crystal Lake Roleplay provides realism and serious Roleplay. When new members join our server, we train them to be the best they can be. We focus on the inside of our Members rather than the outside. We want CLRP members to know that we care about them and that we want them to succeed in their next promotion!

Requirements to join Crystal Lake Roleplay

• Must be 15 Years of Age
  • Must have a legal copy of GTA
  • Must have 2 Years of Experience of FiveM
  • Must be Respectful and Mature

Welcoming of Crystal Lake Roleplay
Crystal Lake Roleplay wishes to welcome you into our Community with effort and dedication when you join us. We adore each and every one of our Members, and we want to select you with the utmost care and attention to your requirements. Please join Crystal Lake Roleplay now, and select your Department now and get interviewed today!

Join Crystal Lake Roleplay Today!

Follow Crystal Lake Roleplay’s Socials Below!

I hope to see you a part of our team soon

Hello!

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the Worlds Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

If you have any questions, queries, or doubtful points please reach out without hesitation here. Interested? Come join our Discord and speak to our team about the process.

Our Links

Our Discord
Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

Hey, I definitely understand where you are coming from as far as trying something new out. It’s the same reason why I created BloomRP. Being a leader of law enforcement in a server can be taxing at times and it’s nice to simply just enjoy the experience!

My server is relatively new and I’m looking for experienced members to help guide our community into an enjoyable experience for everyone to enjoy. If this sounds like something that you would like to check out and be a part of, join our Discord and let’s get started!

To learn more about the server and the direction it’s heading, I think our server trailer provides a great example of what that is going to look like BloomRP Server Trailer

You can also check out our forum post here

Hope to hear from you soon! :smiley:

Hey man, I read your title and I hear you had said you’re looking for a community to be part of. I see you haven’t found one. What about running a fivem server with me? I’d be willing to cooperate with you every step of the way.

Contact me on discord @Soap#2104

discord username?

Herloiam#6531

Herloiam#6531

Hey there! S1RP is a new California-based community that is actively looking for LEOs, Civilians, Dispatchers & FD! If you are interested in any of these spots feel free to check us out here!

Hey, take a look here!

only RP and not freeroam?

im looking for ppl to join my team for staff an gov services if your up to it join my discrod SmithHeadzGaming#3203

FreshStart Roleplay is for sure one to join. Not really new since its been around from 2021, but just got done with a rebuild and been down for a few months due to the rebuild. Would be willing to offer you an Administrator position. Check it out at https://freshstartrp.com/

Hello, I am currently in the middle of creating my server, and I am looking for experienced staff, I’m going to go whitelisted for the official launch, but until then people are free to play.

Add my discord here if your interested - Stryker#5992

Thanks.

what help can u provide Grabba World RP Grabba World RP

Hey there,
If you are still up for helping a new server, I have started my own community recently and I need all hands on deck for members to help us grow and thrive.

Come give us a look:
Farm Country Roleplay | North Carolina Based | Small Town Southern Feel | Hiring Police & Fire/EMS | Whitelisted | Story Driven | Custom Assets | Looking for Experienced Civs & LEOs - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community