Looking to find a new home!

I have been apart of some big communitys such as Gods Plan Aftermath RP. Due to unfortunate personal health issues i had to take a step back and nie im back and its been stress full im getting tired of server hoping trying to find the right place everything i have found the server either dies out or i just dont hear back but im ready to utilize my LEO Experience I have tons on experience been through 3 Exelent LEO Academyโ€™s i have been a department head on and off for a year or so and also in the process of pursuing a Military Career in IRL if theres anyone out there that needs experience cops and willing to give me a try without having to start as a Cadet im not looking to have everything handed to me at all I know I hard work gets me places just what a chance to show how hard I can work for you and how dedicated I am to.my job and my roleplay! Please let me know of this sounds like something you would be interested in.

Good evening Cole,

Silver Lining Roleplay is always looking for experienced members to join our ranks! We are a whitelisted community with very high activity (35-40 members per patrol)!
All of our LEO departments are not currently accepting applications, however we open up applications internally before we open them to the public!

Feel free to give us a look: ๐Ÿšจ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด - ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† | ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ & ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ | ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜| ๐—›๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ซ | ๐—–๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€ | ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ข/๐—˜๐— ๐—ฆ | ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€

Thanks!

Hit me up once the LEO Application are open looking to be LEO Right away thanks for the offer tho!

Feel free to apply to San Andreas First Response, we are always looking for active and experienced members like yourself. https://forum.fivem.net/t/recruiting-san-andreas-first-response-civilian-lspd-bcso-sahp-fire-ems-dispatch-lspdfr-cad-mdt-serverside-els/209720

Hi @Cole_Watts!! I think Elite Justice RP is the place for you!! Check out www.elitejusticerp.com, or add me on discord Chris W.#0824!! :slight_smile:

Hello! We are looking for experienced LEO for high command positions on our new server. If you are interested, please contact me on Discord at Sir#4781. Iโ€™m looking forward to talking with you!

Hi @Cole_Watts My Name Is Andy Im One Off The Staff Team In TimeLess Roleplay
We Are A New Server We Have BCSO,LSPD,FBI,SAST,SAFD We Would Love Too Have You In Our Family

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Cole!

Iโ€™m sorry to hear that you are having some personal health issues.

Honestly, Itโ€™s really interesting that you are in the process of pursuing a Military carrier. It would be ecstatic if I could have you join one of the departments in NYCRP. If you are interested, feel free to DM me @MisfitButter#2099.

Sincerely,
MisfitButter

Iโ€™m apart of your community I have the police recruit role but havenโ€™t heard back in weeks

Sorry for some reason my phone said weeks I ment in a day or so im Billy The Kid #8967

Hi, Cole!

I donโ€™t know if you are still looking for a community but if you are I would like to help you out. Ourโ€™s is run by real law enforcement and military. What branch were you thinking of joining as our director is a marine and could help you out if you are going down that path.

Many of us here have been in fivem for years and always are looking for more similar people to join. Each department has something special to offer you and you can talk to each head to figure out which one would be right for you.

I just think you will be a great fit for us. Hit me up, my name is Arthur.

:wave: Hey! Welcome to TheFlockRP :wave:
Weโ€™re a friendly community thatโ€™s just starting to grow? You might like us x)
After some work, Our Development Team are working on conveying popular scripts to be out of this world!
Weโ€™re constantly working on new updates and tweaks to make your experience as good as we would anticipate. Weโ€™re a relatively unique server, with our thoroughly British themed map and range of British vehicles to use.

Come join our community today! Weโ€™d love to have you around.

Our Discord Community - [https://discord.gg/bfaTtKb ]
Our cfx join link - cfx.re/join/6mab67

Shit someone has the same name as you then my bad lol

Hello Cole,

I am Assistant Chief Pliskin with Final Chance RPโ€™s Los Santos Police Department. We would love to have you on board our team, currently we are mass hiring Officerโ€™s and have a lot of room for leadership positions within our agency. If youโ€™re interested in us feel free to join the server discord and look for my name (Assistant Chief Iroquois Pliskin) and shoot me a DM to get you situated!

Join Here!

May have what youโ€™re looking for

Hey Cole! Come check us out we might need some of your LEO experience.

Hello, i am the Director of Operations for the Oregon State Roleplay Server, we are always looking for additions to our LEO family, and would greatly value your LEO experience, do take the time to visit our website.
https://oregonstate-roleplay.com/

and even our discord

Reach out to any of our police departments, make an application.

This server treats everyone like they are family, but ensures a drama free, professional and realistic, but still fun as all heck Roleplay Server!

Check us out!

If this is still relevant we are looking FOR ALL POSITIONS (Except developers) on our new server โ€œHonest RPโ€
DM me on discord Vatoka#3254
or email vatoka@honestrp.net

Gonna get a lot of Adsโ€ฆ if youโ€™re looking for an actual Realistic RP server, let me know. Im not staff, just a member, tryna help rpโ€™ers join a real Serious RP server unlike just about 95% that say Seriousโ€ฆ but theyโ€™re just cops n robbers with a LOT of smoke-and-mirrors.