Looking for 3D artist?

Hi! i’m Patrick/Pate but my i’m known as Steffe, Its my discord name. I’m Looking for servers that need 3D/Texture artist. Sadly I can only model cars and edit maps with codewalker.

I’ve been modelling for 2years now. I use Zmodeler and Blender, I’m trusted also i owned finnish biggest 3D Modelling community but i stopped the modding reason was i didin’t have motivation, Now i have motivation but no servers where i can do my magic (3D Modelling) I can make police, EMS and non police cars. My work is free.

My discord is Steffe#9910 dm me if you need 3D artist.

Have a good week yall :+1:

1 Like

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

FreshStart Roleplay is a server that, after gaining full membership, I can promise you that it’ll be worth your time. Our community is like a brotherhood. We look after each other and for us, it’s not just a server, it’s a community where everyone feels comfortable and everyone gets along.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

1 Like

Dm me if still needed.