Looking to create a British server with a couple of people

Hi there, I’m AdzeePulse. I’m looking to create a new British server with a couple of people. The experience I have with developing servers is good. I have developed a couple of servers before but the problem I had was I needed a few people that could help me run the community and to be able to contribute to the development side as well, as in the past I ended up being the only guy that can develop in the servers that I was designing.

What can I offer you: that you will not need to contribute to the server as all side of the server has been paid for. Ownership to the server.

I’m looking to make a community with whoever contacts me and has the experience to help in the making in the server, would like whoever contacts me to be 17+ as you will be apart of the owner team and would need to be at the mature age.

My dream would to be able to make this server one of the best British server there can possibly be on FiveM.

Discord ID: Adzeepulse#7832

Thanks,

Name: Nathan

Please comment before you add me on discord :+1:

Bump…

Hey there mate, I have helped moderate British 5m servers before, I was planning on opening my own server but I’m thinking why not help one another, I’ll help u moderate if you know how to develop, I could also work on recruiting and advertising side of it all, I added u on discord for further conversations about this

hi could you help me add british stuff to my server

All you need to do is stream them to the server

could you help me make the best british fivem server ever

Your more then welcome to join the my team if you like ?

yeah then will your team help me to

Just from what I’m seeing. U both want the same thing, why not merge together half the hassle half the work from both u perfect combo

Maybe a bit late mate, I have a BUNCH of EUP, Scripts, Vehicles for British Roleplay, The issue is i need someone to pay for the VPS (Hosting Service) And EUP Key, 25$ All together a month

lmk if intrested

I’m a full time developer now :joy: that was when i first started playing fivem!