Looking to become a trooper of a Carolina state or where ever

Looking to become a state police (trooper) preferably a Carolina state from where I am from but doesn’t matter really.

Ordered my computer will be here tomorrow 8-10-21 have GTA already. Haven’t played fivem but have played the other one. Looking to start playing one more realistic. Anyway, I have a mic very mature, I’m 27 and know the laws of the street as a trooper very well and all the code lingo if you will… Can be a very good contribution to your team. Looking to advance also as I play on the server.

Hey, you can join us, when you join just apply for whitelist and when you get accepted we’ll sort your police roles out. Note: We are a work in progress server so it is not up at the moment.

1 Like

Like I said, my new computer comes today. Will definitely be applying with y’all. I’ve never used fivem so you said you are new so it won’t pull up? Do you just want me to apply using the link you shared?

Thank you,

Bluegrass

Hi Bluegrass,

We are always on the lookout for mature and experienced role players.

Feel free to check us out.

Just join the discord group, after that head to the read-me channel and all info on how to apply will be there. Our server won’t be on the fivem server list

I just did. I’m using my phone which was a bad idea because if I have to navigate off the docusign it clears everything…. I did read the rules… just didn’t copy and paste due to not wanting to have to type everything back on again… also, I believe I applied for whitelisted as a state trooper. Thank you for your help.

Bluegrass.

1 Like

You applied for normal whitelist, not state trooper whitelist. When the server releases we will put out the police and ems applications

Hello! Although I can not offer state police nor a Carolina state server, our server is looking for LSPD Officers and supervisors, aswell as BCSO Deputys and supervisors. If you would like more info, go to this post [EN] [US] [ 14+] New Mindset Roleplay ~ vMenu based ~ - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community Or you may DM me on discord @rsatemp#4244.

1 Like

Hello! Feel free to check us out, we maintain strict roleplay standards with a strict 18+ system in place. Feel free to check us out @ Infused Network | Updated | Public | 18+ | Economy Based | Discord.IO/InfusedNetwork Hope to see you there!

Hello, I am the founder of West Los Santos RP and I don’t know if you are still looking for a server to join but we recently got a new 01 in the Highway patrol. we have most of the police vehicles that can keep up with almost all the vehicles on the server. altho we don’t offer Carolina state patrol we have other good departments you can join runned by people who have previous experience running departments. if you want to check us out join the server and ask anyone. you can find us on the fivem server list or at our discord West Los Santos RP

Hey bud. We don’t have a Highway Patrol or State Police however, we are certainly focused around realism and professionalism, Check out our Los Santos Police Department!

𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘖𝘑 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 We have many departments looking for members, but our state department might suit you, come over and fill out an application!!! We have many spots open and room to advance for you!!!

Storm FivePD RP| In game Radio | Serious RP |Custom Cars | Custom Clothing | Hiring COC - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Hi there, my name is Avian and I am the community manager for Department Of Authority RP. I have seen your post on the fivem forum and I was wondering if you would be interested in joining our community? we are currently looking for a police training officer and we believe you will do a good job. If you would like to see more about our community here is our website https://doarp.net/ or contact me on discord ? ? ?#3996

here at Alabama state we are looking for troopers and civs come check us out