Looking to be a Head of BCSO or SAST of a server preferably vmenu but willing to work with ESX/QB I have been RPing in FiveM for about 6 years now and just came off of a 9 month break

I am willing to work with ESX/QB if need be but i would much more enjoy Vmenu I have been RPing in FiveM for about 6 years now and just came off of a 9-month break. I have held every position in servers from civilian to owner. I took a break due to family issues and everything else going on. I am back and refreshed I am looking for a community that has a family fun aspect but that are growing fast so that way i can show my knowledge to people who want to learn and also give as much realism as possible! my discord is Desh#4724 Would love to hear from you guys and see what we can work out!

Hello @DeshaSmesha

I’m Jay, I represent an upcoming community called Devoted Roleplay, We are currently looking for people with your skillset, Department Heads, Management and Staff that can fill many positions that are currently open.

We currently feature vMenu Servers which fits the requirement you listed. We are currently in the final stages of development and weeks away from going into the beta stage. We are hoping that with you and others part of our team we can build something great.

I will link our FiveM Forums post below so you can review if we might be a good fit for you.

You can reach us by going to the discord featured at the bottom of the post, When you have joined the discord simply create a support ticket, this is the easiest way to reach out to us.

Thank You for reading,
Jay K. - DRP Operations Manager