Looking for

Hello I’m newer to five m I’m an Alaskan state trooper have been one for 14 years and was trying to find a cool server to come try being a cop in roleplay on my off days

1 Like

i’d love to have you in my server! it’s in its finishing dev stage. SundownRP | FiveM

I am currently looking for a 01, given your IRL experience, you sound like a good fit check us out @ CrypticRP | FiveM

Hey man! :smiley:
Im currently working on finishing my server up, and we’re releasing for 1.0 SOON! (Currently open in beta stages).
We’re soon to hit 100 members, so also a pretty new server where there is plenty of possibility to make a mark for everyone! :slight_smile:
If it sounds like something for you, join up! Maybe we could use you experience as well :wink:

:link: PROJECT NEBULA!✨

Hey! I’m a State Trooper IRL also. I own a server “Family RP” you should come check us out!

If you’re looking for something cool I don’t think you will find something cooler than ours at the moment, based on Resident Evil. You’re welcome to get in touch.

what is your discord?

Contact me on discord, starting a new server, texas based
discord : dwightsnoot

Hi there!

If you are still looking for a server, I may have the one for you!
We are a Story/Econ server that has 3 main agencies for you to choose from:
Los Santos Police Department
Los Santos/Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
San Andreas State Police

With no pesky and annoying applications, no toxic chain of commands, we are making it simple for everyone to choose any career path! Anyone can become a cop at any time! No annoying mandatory training sessions, no application wait times (BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE!!!)

Help us stand out from traditional FiveM Servers, and lets put the Fun back into FiveM!