Looking for working anti despawn script

Hello, Anyone can give me help on how to disable the vehicles from my fivem being despawn? e.g. When I left the Legion Square parking garage and my vehicle is park and I go to different areas far from the garage where I parked the vehicle. When I return after 10 minutes or more to the garage the vehicle is gone… I have tried this script and not working at all

If anyone can help me. It will be a big thanks! :smiley:

did you find anything?

I have the same problem, the vehicles of the players disappear if they move too far or enter somewhere. Tried various scripts with no solution

same problem for me cars disappear if player go to another area while his car in other place
also when a player enter a police car sometimes he will got a weapon , how to desable it ?

Have you tried spawning the vehicles server side?
I’ve had some success with persistent vehicles - on my dev environment- after they’re created server side, even if all players disconnect from the server and then return later (given the server hasn’t restarted).

1 Like

This is solved by downgrading my Server Artifacts… Latest or Suggested despawns my vehicle which I don’t know why… using old artifacts seems good to me…

What artifacts do you use to avoid despawns?