Looking For Up-Coming Menu Based Servers

Hey,
I am actively looking for a good menu based FiveM Roleplay community.

I have been in many different communities, My last server shut down due to lack of income.
I was one of the few admins and I was second in command of the FBI division.

I have decent experience and I would like to regain a leadership rank and (or) a high staff role. If you’re trying to make a server please contact me via discord.

(Ps) I am well educated at making discord servers and I can help you out when it comes to the creation or updates to the server.

Message me on discord.
Lil Gummy#4006

1 Like

FirstResponseRP ESX ECONOMY | vMenu | LEO/Fire/Active Staff | Applications Open discord.gg/uMNjPZN43a - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

We have a vMenu and ESX economy at the same time server, paychecks are high so you don’t have to grind your whole life to earn stuff

Applications are available for LSPD,BCSO,DEA, Dispatchers maybe

We are a mix of menu and economy. It has the benifits of menu with easy character creation and wardrobe changes, plus easy vehicle editing, but will the benefits of esx. Currently we are just menu but will be going to that mix shortly.

In terms of leadership ranks, that is up to department heads so you would have to work with them to find a position. We have the LSPD (with sandy and paleto pd as sub divisions), BCSO, SASP, SAFD, and dispatch available and taking members.