Looking for Troopers for SAST | BLEEDBLUERP | SERIOUS RP |

Hello everyone my name is Adam S. I am the commissioner for SAST I am looking for good qualified troopers to join the department. You will be joining the community Bleedblue RP we are a serious RP community with several of us having great experience. We offer a fun friendly environment, as I said San Andreas State Troopers is looking for qualified troopers today! Come check out the department and see if it is the one for you.

trooper_recruiting
trooper_recruiting_2

discord link is invalid

check direct messages

We’re a new server looking for someone to head up SAST. We’re a mature, serious RP community working on building a great server. Let me know if you’re interested. The departments we’re looking at running consist of BCSO (leadership in place), SAST (vacant leadership), SAFR (vacant leadership) and eventually SADOT.

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Hello Adam!

Let me introduce to you, Project Life which is planning to launch in late January.

We are spending a lot of time perfecting the development of our law enforcement branch to ensure a real, exciting, and new roleplay experience.
It is loaded with features to give those who value roleplaying as police officers a good environment.

If you’d like to read more or have any questions, reach out! Here’s our forum post if you’d like to read more.

Our department is looking for Troopers to join us today!

New subdivision coming soon come join us to check it out

Happy new year! looking for a new community check us out!