Looking for Managers and Admins

Hello, my name is Luke or Soap,

I am the owner of Sector 7 Networks and am happy to announce that our team has completed the development of a fantastic FiveM server. Our server has numerous outstanding features to offer the FiveM community, and we are recruiting experienced FiveM players to join our staff team!

We are looking for experienced, mild-mannered people who enjoy working with others to achieve a common goal. We intend to deliver the most unique, welcoming, and entertaining FiveM experience to anyone who comes our way.

To whom this may concern, our server runs on the qb-core framework, is semi-serious - serious RP, and is an economy-based server.

If you are interested in joining our team or would like to inquire more about our open positions don’t hesitate to get in touch with me on Discord @Soap#2104

Thank you for taking the time to read our post, have a great day!

Requirements
You must have experience for any position Admin+
You must be 18 years of age or older.
You must be able to work well with others.

5 Likes

Server has amazing content. Owner is great and listens to community suggestions unlike other servers ive been in. This is by far the best server ive ever played.

3 Likes

Server is amazing, Has lots of custom scripts and lots of amazing people.

3 Likes

Out of many servers i have developed on, this is by far one of the better ones i have been part of! Clean, optimized, great staff, lots of custom content etc.
Join in on the fun!

3 Likes

this is the best city I have played so far, you guys should def fly in and check it out for yourselves.

3 Likes

Sector 7 is a welcoming server with a family aspect. PD is a family to me and keeps me going. There is ample opportunity to earn money and enjoy some rp. Come on in and give it a shot! Best server i have joined yet! Better then NOPIXEL!

2 Likes

Great staff team and great dev’s i have ever met really love the city i suggest other’s should fly in and try it! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

This server is absolutely amazing! Extremely friendly, active staff, and lots of content! The devs put in SO much work and have such a huge passion for the server and community. Tons of great RP in so many different ways! I absolutely recommend this server! Now it’s time for me to go and fly in…

3 Likes

Rolled out some huge updates and more to come content-wise!

2 Likes

Huge content updates and bug patches released today and over the past few days!

1 Like

Lots of bug patches pushed

Looking for Experienced EMS/Police

Also looking for lawyers and judges

Another big content update has been pushed!
Come check it out!

Custom framework has been implemented, making server more secure.

Opening again, looking for staff, ems and pd applicants

Implemented some new businesses and credit system

Added and replaced lspd vehicles

Working on a custom mdt system.

Making progress in custom liveries for LSPD vehicles

Framework redone

1 Like

Implemented tons of custom features.

1 Like