Looking for someone to help me run and develop a FiveM Server

Iโ€™m searching for someone to host a FiveM server; in exchange, theyโ€™ll get full access to all income generated by the server. If anyone is interested please let me know, thanks.

Are you gonna provide any funds at all or just have the other individual run the server.

well anything made by the server at all will be given to the person creating it

but im not having it come up unless something happens in the community im in now

If youโ€™re willing to do all the promoting and build the community i can help you - hicks#0001 on discord if youโ€™re interested

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ // Very ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ // ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ // ๐˜พ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ข Everything // ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† * - #99 by xMKB34x Come join here bring your people

I know youโ€™re interested in running a FiveM server, but if you want, you could help develop on my server! I could teach ya a few things if you want! ๐Ÿพ ๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ผก๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ“ ๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ (๏ผฐ๏ฝ๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฐ) | Immerse yourself in the ultimate vMenu roleplay experience! | Looking for High Ranks in LEO & Staff | PoSARP Server Bazaar Advertisement

send me a DM on discord mrdigital0

I am very interested dm me on discord :7prism7