Looking for server with pickup truck trailers

Hello FiveM Community, I have been searching for a server with pickup truck trailers for a long time now, I’ve come up with nothing :(. So I’m gonna try posting here, if anyone knows of a server or has a server with trailers and addon vehicles please let me know.

We have them on London City Limits and a few vehicles that can tow. We use them for moving vehicles around and when we go hunting. We also have them for boats if u are wanting to go fishing further north

1 Like

It’s fun to do

1 Like

Checkin your server out right now :).

Are you reffering to small trailers like that a small 4x4 would use? We here at alias social have a variety of Semi Trucks, Trailers, and other vehicles you might be interested in using.

Yeah looking for something for smaller trucks like bumper pull trailers for like singe cars and goosenecks etc.

We have a bit of variety in trailers, aiming to add more in. We’ve got pickup trucks with fifth wheels, various addon cars that can tow trailers, and we’re working on adding in more trailers.

Still looking for some servers with trailers

1 Like

yeah sure @CedricSuyama

Yeah okay

Hey, we are serious RP, and have the Rancho / trailer for towing etc, try us out,

My server is very new but we will can add trucks 4 you! You can start a company if you want heres the server https://discord.gg/TDMANnU

2 Likes

I will check it out later today thanks

1 Like

We have custom flat beds tow trucks, flat bed trailers that fit up to 3 vehicles, goosenecks, custom semi’s, I think we’re up to like 60? custom pick-up trucks now ranging from old to brand new 2020 models. Also our head mechanic is super passionate about towing and he uses his a lot for his drag cars that aren’t street legal or for buying a new car either at the PDM or exotic dealership. Also if there’s anything we don’t have we can put it in usually same day for you :+1:t2:

https://forum.fivem.net/t/tailored-rp-custom-cars-scripts-endless-activities-income-potential-new-server-dedicated-staff-experienced-dev-player-suggestions-filling-all-spots/888383

Check out justice roam if you would like we have some trailers in our server like you want and are adding more trailers soon

Come to Game Over Official
We just installed some trucks with 4 different trailers.
You are able to drive your car on and secure it!
We also have a drag strip and drag cars!

At First Responders RP, have over 30 unique Trailer types to suit your needs. Anything from Heavy Haul to Farming Trailers. 20, 40, 60 Foot Trailers. New Community Business Owner are auto appprove for 500,000 dollars (econ dollars) to get them started. Trucks we offer a wide selections from 6 different semi cabs, GMC, Ford, Dodge, Chevy

https://discord.gg/zutMMCr we have trucks that can tow 20 or 40 ft goosenecks and also have trucks that can tow single car trailers with easy vehicle attaching we would love to have you

Transport Tycoon is a PVE (none RP server) with many jobs, including mechanic, and Trucking (being a main money making job). With every type of cab and trailer you can imagine, including a uniquely built MK15 (Chernobog + Mobile Operations Centre) as well as Company trailers, the Trucking itself ranges in complexity, from simple A to B deliver and sell, to extremely complex and grindy items, that you need to filter, sort, refine and combine with other materials to make a high profiting item to sell in the end. There is also opportunities to work with multiple different grinding company servers where you are paid ingame money to grind truck and bxp items for other ingame players, further increasing your income to later invest into businesses.

Join us in chill city roleplay Chill City Roleplay we have multiple trailer choices, 5th wheel, ball joint and gooseneck. along with custom semi trailers. Any car civ and modded vehicle with a tow hook will work.