Looking For Experienced Developer ASAP. Paid Full Time or Part Time Position (Please don't waste my time if you don't know what you are doing)

Hi there, I am looking for an experienced FiveM server developer. Must be able to work with multiple frameworks. I have tried and tried in the past to find a good developer who knows what they are doing but can’t ever seem to find one. This job will take a little time and I have somewhat specific with what I am looking for in my server. If you know how to code and develop servers then please let me know. I will be paying handsomely, as this will require some work. I am looking to get the server done in less than a month and you can use a framework that is already done and build on it, doesn’t need to be 100% from scratch. Don’t contact me if you don’t know exactly what you are doing as I don’t want to waste your time as well as mine. You will most likely be either a part time or full time dev (its up to you). Contact me on discord if you are interested and please be ready to provide some proof that you know what you are doing. Serious inquires only. I can guarantee that you will be compensated for your work. I know there are a lot of scammers and people hard to trust but we can get in a discord call and talk about what needs to be done before starting so we both have a good idea of what the plan is. Thank you for taking the time to read this and please contact me on discord @

Jaxx#7427

what do you need done?

like maps or scripts or…?

Scripts

discord?

Jaxx#7427

added u Davis.L my name

discord?

Grimz#3974

!bump