Looking for Serious Roleplay (outside of Los Santos)

Disclaimer:
I’m not entirely sure whether this is the right place, if not I’m terribly sorry, and I hope you move the topic. I wasn’t sure where to put this; This category is for “NON HELP” related topics, but the server development section is for “… setting up, configuring or expanding your server.” So there really is no place for me to place this; So I thought this was the most applicable place. If not, once again I apologize. Mods moved it, thanks!

Serious Roleplay (outside of LS)
I’ve been looking for the longest for a Serious Roleplay that IS NOT in Los Santos.
And I’m having real trouble finding it, most of the servers I can find are more CNR, or are simply said Serious Roleplay IN LS. Which both are not what I’m looking for. Do any of you know any good ones?
(I don’t like Los Santos because it simply looks so empty, players scattered over a huge city.)

Please, no straight up copied advertisements below because that’s one sure way moderators will shut this topic down. I am seriously in trouble finding a good server in what I am looking for (been looking for 2 months so far and none seem to have met what I am looking for) so please if anyone can help with that, thank you!

And yes moderators I realize that this IS a help discussion, but I don’t think it’s the “help” discussion you intended to block, otherwise I am seriously, terribly sorry! If I chose the wrong section, please move it instead of closing it, I am seriously in a bit of a pickle finding a good one and could use the feedback.

Feel free to add me on Discord, we can speak further there and we can gauge if you my community would be a great fit for you or not: Gordino#2323

I’d be happy to chat with you as well. BxRaven524#0524

I think I’ve got to clarify I’m looking for normal roleplay, not DOJ RP.
Take for example Wild West Roleplay in RedM or most of the Roleplay servers in SA-MP (one of the multiplayer clients for GTA:SA back in the day.)

Maybe I am just mistaken on the term “Serious Roleplay” I thought it was the same term as “Heavy RP” is in SAMP for example. Or what… Wild West Roleplay in RedM is like.

I’m looking for something to express my character story, and roleplay a character, not just join a Police Faction :grimacing:

No disrespect intended to those who enjoy that, it’s just that THAT [normal RP] is what I am looking for.

Join Malibu Sunset Roleplay. We like to focus on character development. We have pretty much everything you could need for realistic character development Roleplay, Police, Fire & EMS. Will soon be introducing Government positions and voting systems. Currently have Jobs at LTD Gas Stations, 24/7 stores, Towing companies and so on. We even go so far in-depth with character to the point where characters are in relationships, have houses, families and such. I myself have a detailed family history, with brothers, a sister, father, mother and grandparents. All played by server members. Discord link is https://discord.gg/malibu if you’re interested. To top everything off, we’re all friendly and treat everyone as family. Really, most of our members have been with us since the server started out and they actually are family!

Did you read the main post?
It kind of looks like that’s simply an LS server. Or an “everywhere” server but the same problems apply in those servers…

If you’re talking about AOP, we prefer smaller AOP’s. Such as Blaine County, or simply Paleto Bay and yes, I did read the post. We’re also a California Based server. As for Los Angeles AOP, we have NPC’s active. We don’t have any scripts that lower their count, so the streets don’t look dead

I’m talking about a fixed Roleplay area. And for like a roleplay server where you actually develop your character, maybe you’re able to get/own a house a car, stuff like that. Not like the spawned V-menu type of stuff. I’m talking about a roleplay with a real economy and character development and everything and I don’t really see that happening at most of these DOJ RP ordeals. :grimacing:

Like bots only do so much, you can’t really interact with them can you?

Come to Frederick County Roleplay! New server and looking to fill a lot of slots.

No, you can’t interact with the NPC’s, but we have a decently large player base, so it’s easy to interact with them. We use vMenu, and trust our players to use their imagination. We do plan on adding an economy side eventually though. We’ve already got people who own Gun stores, Garages, Towing companies and Car sales companies. All fully run by players. If this doesn’t sound like what you’re looking for then it’s 100% understandable. I wish you the best of luck in finding a server to call home. :slight_smile:

i was trying to join the discord via the invite link but it says invalid or expired. Could you send me an invite?

𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘖𝘑 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 We have a County Based server atm and are looking to expand, we have active and growing departments, and are always adding fun things to the server, we many trained LEO and are making sure we spend our time doing that so we don’t have departments full of children as supervisors.

hi everytime i try to accept discord invite it gives me the whoops something went wrong line

yep same here. how do we fix this?

Project Life is recruiting! Our Roleplay is statewide however, we plan on having the playerbase to back it up. We plan on being able to facilitate the numbers in the future and our current growth and interest rate supports this. We also plan on not having a “Cops and Robbers” feel to the server where players can do their own things without the Police being involved and vice versa. Our server is heavily focused on character development and story development within our State. Feel free to get whitelisted or, if this isn’t your cup of tea :tea:, feel free to ignore! :slight_smile: 🔴 Project Life | Immersive Story-based Roleplay | Launching Late January | Custom Assets & MLO | Filling Slots/Interviews Open {Fire, Police, EMS, Burgershot} | Economy-based - #33 by tedanderson

BCSO, SAST, SAFR
SmartFires! with Fire/EMS pager integration: Get paged when on-duty for fires that start across the map. New locations/scenarios to be added as we grow.

Fire supply line scripts to add realism to using hoses

Grappler: Tired of chases running forever? Special Traffic units now can equip Grapplers on the front of their units to help safely and quickly end pursuits.

Over 40 callout scenarios including fire/ems calls

Over 60 custom vehicles, from Fire/Rescue, LEO and CIV.

LEO Air units have working cameras with tracking, Nightvision and FLIR

Dozens of open and custom interiors and buildings for use

Premium LEO training facility with shoot house and driving course

K9 scripts as well as a proper German Shepherd K9

Working EMS interactions with ambulances and stretchers

In-vehicle radar and external vehicle commands

Server-sided sirens
SmartFires! with Fire/EMS pager integration: Get paged when on-duty for fires that start across the map. New locations/scenarios to be added as we grow.

Fire supply line scripts to add realism to using hoses

Grappler: Tired of chases running forever? Special Traffic units now can equip Grapplers on the front of their units to help safely and quickly end pursuits.

Over 40 callout scenarios including fire/ems calls

Over 60 custom vehicles, from Fire/Rescue, LEO and CIV.

LEO Air units have working cameras with tracking, Nightvision and FLIR

Dozens of open and custom interiors and buildings for use

Premium LEO training facility with shoot house and driving course

K9 scripts as well as a proper German Shepherd K9

Working EMS interactions with ambulances and stretchers

In-vehicle radar and external vehicle commands

Server-sided sirens

i need help joining the malibu server my discord name is GQdevious #4424

servers full of FAIL rp staff, no cops RP. staff just freeze you if they see something they dont like and then ban you when u call them out on their fail RP