Asdfasdf

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

1 Like

What do you consider a “light” RP server?

Be more specific and you may get some responses

1 Like

You may be interested in mine. No RP enforced, multiple jobs you can play. Experience based, so you rank up whatever you are interested in.

https://gta.saltyserver.net/

Would you be open to a menu based server?

Sorry. Im not looking for a Menu Based Server. Im looking for a server where you get what you earn. ie. Working.

Hi, @SirChristo.

I just saw your thread here and I think you might like our server. It has been reopened just week ago and still in it’s early stage, as from it’s original illegal racing theme, we are now focusing our attention to full range RP. No trainers, a lot of thing customized for optimal player experience and gameplay smoothness. Although we want players to really earn whatever they want to buy for their money, you can buy a decent car and modify it after hour of work. If we are talking about legal opportunities. More illegal stuff will come soon, as I am reworking a lot of original ESX scripts for more entertainment and bit of a challenge.

We have 120 addon cars, we are gonna add about 150 more over time. Some exclusive tuning options will come as well. Weekend events, RP scenarios or just casual hang out with other players is something you can experience with us!

As an exchange from you, I would like to know your feedback on server development, as I’ve already said, a lot of things are changing atm and being enhanced and added. It’s an WIP, but I have very excited feedback so far.

Feel free to stop by on our Discord, where you can learn more.

Bump!

Apply Today!

https://forum.cfx.re/t/fusion-roleplay-custom-framework-need-leo-whitelisted-serious-roleplay/339023/29

I would check out GMAC (GTA Mobile Alabama Clan), we are a police roleplaying server that has been alive since 2013. We started out on Grand Theft Auto IV and switched over to GTA V when FiveM released. We’re hiring in all departments.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DONAVANJR1

Good Morning Chris.

We welcome everyone to our server and always help new people if they need it via discord! We are a small/medium community and we only 2 months old and always improving to make the community happier. We listen to all suggestions to be added/edited/removed!

There are Illegal Jobs on our server which you can do with our gangs Mafia & Syndicate as well as farm drugs/process and sell to NPC.

Yeah are plenty of Legal jobs in our server which you can do and there will be even more coming as well!

We also have whitelisted jobs which are Police, EMS, Mechanic and Lawyer.

You do have a salary coming in all the time so you will get plenty of income!

Our Economy is balanced but it is always changing now and then to make it even more balanced for the community!

In Kaos RP there are plenty of criminal activities from drugs, robberies with certain rules required as well as we will be doing events which will be on a daily base!

You can create up to 4 characters that you create and play as! This give you a chance to play many of the roles of the server!

There are plenty of garages around the World of Los Santos. So you wont need to travel far!

Yeah like I said previously we do Server events, Like we do Car Meet Ups, Quizzes, Convoy and many more. We would love to see you join these activities.

Check out my server below;

Nevada State Roleplay

Nevada State Roleplay is looking for members. We have a dedicated team for development listening to suggestions by the community we look to create. We are looking to have semi-realistic roleplay. Our rules allows you to have fun, unique, and professional RP’s with minimum restrictions. NSRP also has an in-game economy and ways for civilians to run businesses, buy and sell items, commit crimes and more! We also are willing to help and guide newer Fivem role-players get in and feel comfortable playing along with experienced/ established people.

In NSRP we have multiple whitelisted departments anyone can apply for:
:police_car: Las Vegas Police Department
:policeman: Henderson County Sheriffs Office
:oncoming_police_car: Nevada Highway Patrol
:ambulance: EMS
:rotating_light: Dispatch

:man: lots of EUP customization for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:house: lots of interiors and add on buildings for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:moneybag: We also support in-game economy to further immerse you in city.

:racing_car: Import vehicles and domestic vehicles are available In City.

We have:
Stable 30 Slot server
in-game economy
Relaxed server rules and staff

Come check us out

|NEXUS NRP| Now recruiting LEO’s, EMS and Mechanics :heavy_check_mark:| Custom Player Owned Businesses | Custom Vehicles | Engaging Roleplay | Housing system​:house: | Modified Gangs | Economy Based - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

aussie based, not grindy, its my server looking for alpha testers, could use some input from people your age.

HEY JOIN SADOJRP POSTIONS OPEN AND VERY TRUSTED YOU WONT REGRET MANY DEPARTMENTS TO JOIN AND ACTIVE STAFF

Everything you are looking for, we got on Hill District RP! We are a serious RP server with tons of whitelisted gangs. We got legal jobs too, such as farmers, fishers, cabi drivers, mcdonalds, walmart, police and many more! We have a realistic economy, guns are about 100-14000 max! You can rob banks, stores, NPC’s at gunpoint, other players if their hands is up, and way more! You can have up to 4 characters, we have over 200 houses ready to be purchased. A ton of garage locations and bike rental spots, awesome realistic cars. We got it all, no menu based. Serious RP! Check us out!

Hiring - Police Department / Gangs / Admins

Hill District Roleplay
We are a brand new FIVEM Serious Gang Roleplay Server! We have very serious Roleplay roles! From Gangs, to Police, to Mechanics, to McDonalds and Walmart Workers. You can do it all in the city! Read the features below and give the server a try! Free Ranks/Roles to people who can help us expand the server!

Features

• Serious Gang Roleplay
  • Serious Police Roleplay
  • Government Roles (governors, lawyers, judges, etc)
  • Military Roles
  • Drug Fields
  • Selling Drugs to NPC’s (/dealer)
  • Many Weapons
  • McDonalds, Walmart, and more!
  • Owning Shops

Hiring at all times!
Share with your friends

F8 ⮕ Connect 5.249.165.6:30322

discord: Hill District RP

Hi there Christo!

If you are looking for a good server to join, I would highly recommend Bastion. Its built on an entirely custom framework and offers a refreshingly unique take on the FiveM roleplay experience.

Our criminal life is pretty cool; you can start your own gang, lay claim to your own territory and build loyalty with the locals who live there. Its pretty cool!

Take a look and let us know what you think!