Looking for Realistic Economy Server

Hello! I am looking for a realistic economy server, I am done going into servers and the cars just because they are imports are 800K+, it is annoying. Open to all please let me know.

Down here in electric most cars seem to be reasonably priced could try it out ELECTRIC ROLEPLAY

We have plenty of import vehicles some for just around 80k, check us out here or here.

Come check out Fearless Roleplay!!! Our economy is setup based on realistic cars. We are a small server just trying to grow. We have tons of opportunities from owning a business to being a cop or EMS.
Would love to have you come check us out!

Hey! We here at burnt RP may be able to offer what you are looking for! we currently have 2300+ member base and are still rapidly growing. We launched from beta about a week ago and are currently on our journey to create an amazing server and we would love you have you be a part of it! We are ESX based with extended framework that uses a lot of QBcore scripts we have amazing devs along with amazing Management members! I would love for you to come check us out at Burnt Roleplay Community If you have any question feel free to create a ticket and ask for Drew!

Trust me try Burnt RP you’ll love it

We are always looking for quality people to join our community! If you are looking for a good, quality serious roleplay server for ADULTS, then check us out today! I think you will love it!

Discord & Website
Discord: PROJECT ROGUE ROLEPLAY

Had a buddy try it, terrible. Corrupt power hungry staff, will do my best to make sure no one joins.

That’s a completely false statement, I would love to see proof where any power-hungry corrupt Staff were on here because we would have terminated them immediately. I feel like you’re possibly one of our rival Communities trying to direct our players your way.

join blue sky rp today!

Again, makes no sense. I am not a rival community I am looking for somewhere to play and mind you YOU commented on MY post. Your staff is corrupt , you being one of them and you banned a buddy of mine for no reason but suggesting things. Your corrupt staff is not terminated as your community leader still holds his position as others. There is no respect for your community as you literally put people on the staff team who joined THE SAME DAY. Oh? And if they were your friends, free rank and position. Nice try dude.

I remember you very well, came on demanding a High Staff rank after being on the server 1 day, disrespected multiple Community Members and acted very hostile towards everyone, the entire server begged for your ban. Your invalid slander isn’t gonna work I hope all of the Communities see you’re a big piece of work that only wants a rank. You literally got angry I promoted a Staff member that was here since the start of the server then accused me of hiring my friends LOL. Bye dude

Thank you bro, the server has like 100-200 in it but says 1k+ and the owners are so damn corrupt

Joined the same day btw^ lmao

Hey man, you can HMU Tekefflux#5189

Its a smaller server but me and my guy are constantly trying to improve on the econ. Always looking for someone to help improve that.