Looking for Proper RP Server With Weazel News Department & (System)

Hello, we are husband and wife together looking for a server were RP been put first we prefer WL but Public is fine too (IF the rp is rly good) We are looking for a city were we can potentionally run our own weazel news department. If you have a city with a complete Weazel news system or any other news system, and you are looking for leadership within that department we would like to hear from you. Thank you in advance, Reach out to me through discord: https://discord.gg/mmNJvWT

Its a hardcore city…but that lspd captain is kinda a jerk. I robbed a bank and he wouldnt let me keep my guns.

1 Like

They don’t allow RDM which is great. Admin are friendly and welcoming

1 Like

Dope if you like getting banned for no reason, get pinged like 10 times per day and get like ads for the owners stream every like 2 hours

2 Likes

Its real great city lotta oppotunites i gotta say

1 Like

Yeet thank you for the imput guys we appreciate having yall around lets get some more awsome ppl in :slight_smile:

100k starter money for everyone who join today!!!

Telling ppl you r a owner of the community offering development wich you than only add your own department and never be active again on development only bussy with trolling scammers. what makes that you? :slight_smile: On top of that only advertising his cad system on our discord in the meantime :slight_smile:

Deff not recommending this ‘‘developer’’ lol

I would love to see were I said I was the owner lmao

1 Like

We have proof shown by someone :wink: We never merged or where gonna merge with you. Dont tel your members BS that is not happening. :wink: anyway goodluck on your journey

Anyone up for some rp today on devious rp? :slight_smile: 185.249.196.167:32168 join and gain 1 mill on starter money from myself :slight_smile:

We r stil looking for active roleplayers prepaired to help us grow this amazing new roleplaying city. https://discord.gg/tuj94nT

and they’re working on stuff for streamers and non streamers. and pple who like this game.

1 Like

Bump lets goo

Good server just lacks in people on it. I think its got good potential for some great RP. The admin staff ate friendly

Yeet we r stil active