Looking for people with experience server side and RP and time

Hi,
I have been gaming since the the original atari with pong, online gaming since colin mcrae rally on the playstation.
I recently started streaming gameplay and have hosted a successful RUST server ( now closed in favour of FiveM and FivePD )
I am looking for an experienced people doesnt have their own server to help me run mine.
My net speed is 540mb down and 50mb up.
The machine the server is running on is an amd fx9590 with 32gb ram and an 8gb powercolour rx580.
Set up a basic FivePD server and like i say i wish to have a co-owner to help run it and do configs etc as i wish to have my former gtav crew members come over to FiveM to play as cops etc wth Ai backup officers etc etc etc to build a community of decent gamers.
The goal is to livestream our gaming and basically have a good old time.
The ideal person will have knowledge and experience in setting up a good server, will not have to pay anything ever.
I could learn how to do this myself of course like i did with RUST but sadly due to work commitments i just dont have to time required to learn everthing.
I want people to be able to join the server, then a police department and become a police office and go out and fight crime in uniform and in vehicles.

Possible mods wanting to install
Menu to be able to arrest people and put them in Ai police cars for transportation to jail,
Police uniforms
Police cars
Callouts
Fire uniforms
Firetrucks
Callouts
and any mod that would enhance gameplay

In return you will have admin in discord, in the server and in our pvt teamspeak server.
Would anyone out there be interested?

I would happily help, my discord is Sract#0243 add me and shoot me a dm with the server link

Hey I am Ready Help You I Have Knowledge in lua and Developing Custom Scripts and Fixes the bug
Contact me :
Discord : ZerKin#3232
Discord Server : ZerKin's FiveM Development

Messaged both Horzen and Skookz.
Also can anyone explain patreon for me,
no idea about it from what i can tell you pay X amount a month for Element Club Argentum, then what? do you get to access mods or do you have to pay for each mod?

So what your paying for there is the EUP Key, which allows you to stream custom clothing onto your server. Without it, you wont be able to bring custom clothes onto the server.

1 Like

right, so thats how all your server guests would spawn with police uniforms.
how do you go about getting the UK / MET / British police vehicles to replace to standard ones ( lspd ultimate car pack that you can dowload works in rage but not in fivepd ) does that require EUP key and once got the key are the mods free or are they all paid?

how do you link the eup to your server? is it on cfx.re site login or fivem site login? no idea which one lol
sorry for all the noob questions