Looking for partner, I got all the files ready

Info
I already have all the files completely set up all I need is a VPS and a partner that can help me hmu.
f3ds booby#0685 | discord

Introduction
lately, I have gotten time to get back into roleplay and I have been looking for a server that has what I am looking for but everywhere I go it’s the same shit, cops and robbers there is no career routes that don’t involve gangs or being a part of a PD team that has poor quality and I don’t fck with that. I want to make a server that has a fun and non-toxic playerbase where characters are interesting and people take actions accordingly to their RP if you are a medic you should not rob a store if you are in a street gang you should act like respect is what you are thriving for and police should be highly educated to perform their duties in a professional and firm manner. Why is a lot of communities like this and what is the resolution? To find that answer you have to contact me | Discord - bobby johnson#0457

Experience
I have been apart of roleplay communities since 2014 communities that have the right to hold the name “Roleplay” in them. I started my Administrative journey on a community called Critical Gaming ARMA 3, From there I have just gone with the flow if you heard about it I was probably there making my part keeping the quality at the top and getting rid of BS being a manager isn’t something you learn over a year of playing or being an admin at some crackhouse cops and robbers server if you are going to execute that role well you should have experience, dedication and ready to take every action in your arsenal to make it worth it for people to play on your server, why are they going to play at my server? Because you will find interesting people, cool shit and someone who isn’t scared of breaking the stereotypical server in half and pee on it because this won’t be any shitty server this will be flame and something you will want to be a part off before it is over. Are you a guy that is sitting with a paid box? You got a developer on payroll or he is working hard for making good content you still aren’t getting players I would hire myself if I can but making a server is a team effort, I know LUA coding but I will not start doing that now because people can do it faster and better then me but not the management.

Discord | f3ds booby#0685 | Do yourself a favour and don’t lose this opportunity.

Contacing you on Discord.

Please respond ASAP! :slight_smile:

everyone says the same thing lol…

Try FiveRP

If u wanna discuss it more pm

contacted you

1 Like

added

Hello Bobby Johnson i too have played on CG’s servers for arma 3. You should come check out our server EZRP | Beta | Hiring

Yeah I will join the discord

Contacted you on discord please respond. Best Regards B0bby

Can’t find your discord dm it to me

Added you on discord, looking forward from hearing from you.

I have updated the post got my discord init and I am looking for a partner.

added Zack