Looking for not-so-serious/ semi serious server

I’ll be honest, I saw a a couple of shorts about a GTA RPer going around as a “James Randal”. It looked like everyone was just having fun and doing bits and skits. I don’t want to get into some serious hardcore RP, I did plenty of that on Star Wars Gmod back in the early 2010s. I just want to find a laid back server that doesnt mind some shenanigans

As long as you can RP with the rest of us when the time calls for it, we are always up for some shenanigans that break the monotony of the typical cops and robbers stuff. Connect with us in discord and see what we are made of for yourself and if we might be a fit. discord.gg/74PRsSqVqP

Hi, @Coco_61

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

Hey man add me on Discord. I’ve got a newer community that I feel you’ll enjoy. We’re all a big group of friends here and we’re building something amazing. Months of dedication has been placed into building our server and we’re finally at launching time as of 4 days ago! Discord: blake_l1