Looking for new server

Looking for a developing server, message me on discord. ethxn#9946, im experienced in discord, form, google docs.

Hey there, i am Zak C. Owner/Founder of CDRPC,

We are a professional community dedicated to realistic and fun RP, we are a new community and we dont have many members, but anyone is always welcome!

Some of our features are:

Non ELS vehicles
Scripts and Assets
Fully Hosted by Zap Hosting Official Hosting Website for FiveM

Departments that we have:

Los Santos Police Department
San Andreas Highway Patrol
Blaine County Sheriff’s Department
San Andreas Fire And Medical Team
San Andreas Communications Department
Civilian Operations
San Andreas Aviation CO.
San Andreas Bail Bonds.

All above departments are open, and Director spots are NOT filled (Excluding aviation)

Yet there is so much more, so come and join our discord: https://discord.me/cdrp18 2
and conduct an application, interview and training and then after all of that you can become a staff member.

Thanks alot for reading this post, If you do decide to join, We thank you so much and wish you enjoy your stay!

Sincerely

Zak C.

I’m one of the admins for a group called Blue Line Gaming RP
More info here.

Department of Justice Real Life Role Play Community Hello i am Christian S. And i am the Director of DoJRLRP.
Who are we? We are a Role Play Community on FiveM, We have many departments. We also have many subdivision.
Community Requirements
Must be 15 years or older when you apply for a department. Must have a working microphone
Must fully understand English and be able to speak English as well This is not the main server you will be emailed or DM the main servers link after you have passed your interview.

What Departments Do We Have?
-Los Santos Police Department
-Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
-San Andreas Highway Patrol
-San Andreas Fire-Rescue
-Communications Department
-Civilian Operations
-San Andrea Bail Bonds
-San Andreas Media Team

Applications For All Department- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZozn3gtS2-HLlTesnlI-GY2GJ6Jdy0otwbb2az324NtFaOw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: https://discord.gg/9ZQNQes

American Life Roleplay

American Life Roleplay is looking for members. We have a dedicated team for development listening to suggestions by the community we look to create. The server has lots of interiors, vehicles, and addons for all your RP ideas. Our rules allows you to have fun, unique, and professional RP’s with minimum restrictions. ALRP also features some ESX mods allowing you to have more realistic and fun RP’s with different things to do around the map. ALRP Syndicate is also available to live out your dream of being in everything from the mob to motorcycle clubs.

In ALRP we have multiple departments anyone can apply for:
:police_car: Los Santos Police Department
:police_officer: Blaine County Sheriffs Office
:oncoming_police_car: San Andreas State Police
:man_firefighter: San Andreas Fire Rescue
:rotating_light: Dispatch

:man_police_officer: We have many subdivisions for the police to join:

-Gang Intelligence Unit

• Federal Bureau of Investigation
    -Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
  • Natural Resources
  • SWAT and SRT
  • K9
  • Motorcycle Unit
  • Air Unit

:shirt: custom EUP and vehicles to use for every department and subdivision.

:firecracker: In ALRP we have Crime Syndicates:

• The crime syndicate allows for restricted gang style RP to prevent chaos. The ALRP Syndicate gives you the choice to join 1 of the groups for organized crime RP. If that’s racketeering, smuggling drugs, extortion, or protection you can be certain that it will be more high risk high reward.

:oncoming_automobile: 300+ Custom Cars to use in a wide range of categories and customization options.

:man: lots of EUP customization for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:house: lots of interiors and add on buildings for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:moneybag: We also support ESX that allows for more interactive RP’s

We have:
Stable 30 Slot server
CAD
Lots of emotes and vMenu options
ESX implementation
Relaxed server rules and staff
α΄ ΙͺᴄᴛᴏʀΙͺα΄€#3696

Hey there, S1RP is a fairly new FiveM community that is actively looking for members, check us out here!