Looking for new, serious RP server

PLEASE READ, Before replying.

What I’m looking for:
I’m looking for a WHITELISTED community with a somewhat established player base. (Avg 20 or so, but im not picky) I’m also looking for a specific type of role-play. Basically, I want things to be serious, and heavily in-character. I want RP to where permadeaths are somewhat common-place given the RP is sufficient. I have about 5 years of experience with this style, and I’ve found I don’t enjoy things to be on the silly side nearly as much. Open department applications are a plus. Economy based only btw, no vmenu or anything please

Reply here, or feel free to shoot me a discord message @ Humanity Is Insanity#3505

BRAND NEW SERVER Alabama State Roleplay! Just launched join fast before the server is full trust me you will have loads of fun. Alabama State Roleplay

The DownSouth Role-play Community is a serious roleplay community, our community is built off of the love of gaming and the passion of playing with others. Our main focus is creating a fun and professional roleplay environment, for any and every member who join the DSRP Community. Our community is a fun way to escape reality, diving into intense and immersive roleplay scenarios with other players. It is also a great way to relax after a hard day of work or classroom session. We encourage creators, and that’s why we put no limit to recording/streaming within our community. We also appreciate creativity in members, we have superior training programs that will help members better themselves and other people within the community. Our patrol servers are made with love, and are unique in many ways with scripts that make the roleplay even better! https://discord.gg/r3pbNerTH2

Come check us out!
[Brand New] Premiere Gaming Roleplay | Highly Optimized QBCore Server | Serious Roleplay | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Whitelisted Server | Sonoran Software | Custom EUP | Custom Vehicles | Custom MLOs | LEO & Military Members - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Hey there! Not sure if you are still looking or not but Highrise RP is currently looking for new members to join our community, here are the links for both our posting along with our Discord server:

Escape Roleplay is the BEST developed server on FiveM. More in-depth than NoPixel or any other out there. I have personally went to other servers and have always found myself coming back because no other compares to the depth of to do for all aspects of life in a Server. Don’t believe me? Come check it out yourself!

Escape Roleplay Discord