Looking for new home

Hey everyone I’m looking for a new city to call home I’m 19 with 5+ years experience. I’d like to be a SGT or maybe captain up to you lmk

Hey Tyler, although S1RP can’t assure you CoC ranks, we are a community that offers amazing RP! Check us out here!

Feel free to check out our server, it’s newly developed and will be looking for people taking up police and EMS jobs:
[UK|EU] The hood of Bristol RP | Custom Cars | Custom Wheels | Tuning | Police | EMS | Jobs

discord.link/BristolRP

Hey Tyler!

We’re currently accepting cops of all ranks to our police force. I would invite you to our Discord to have a look at what we can offer!

This is our CFX post, and our Discord link is: AtroCity RP

Looking forward to seeing you!

-Xia

I’m the owner of a server by the name of WRP, we are new and looking for people to fill our ranks, we have many open positions in all departments like SGT-Captain https://discord.gg/fp88FHvh

Hello Tyler Night,

I hope that you can find the best possible home to your liking. I’ve currently started a new project called Commonplace Roleplay which would hopefully pique some interest. Commonplace Roleplay is a full economy server which has some amazing features for you to discover!

Commonplace Roleplay intends to provide each member with quality roleplay at the highest tier possible. We make sure to do the best work possible without skipping corners. We’ve purchased some high-quality vehicles from top-tier developers such as Redneck. We offer a grand variety of scripts that have been optimized to ensure satisfaction when roleplaying.

Coming from an experience role-player, I want to create a server which is fun and realistic for all of our members. Everyone has the opportunities to do something big within our server. I want to have intricate levels of organizations both legal and illegal to go from Commonplace to Strongest.

Every server has its cons, for us, it would be that we are small, but we do know how to conduct ourselves professionally. The server is currently in a closed beta in order for extensive testing. As many people know, you can’t build a castle overnight. You must build the foundation and build upon it.

Hi Tyler, I am the sheriff of blaine county on Rapid response roleplay. I am looking for solid deputy sheriffs at this time and I do have a spot open for supervisor. Of course you would need to prove you can fill and act in the position. If you would like to learn more, please contact me on our discord

hey Tyler, the server i play on is my own and i’m the sheriff and we have an SAST commissioner looking for other people to join his department, if you prove your self well then you will fit well in our ranks!!!*NEW* WRP | All departments looking for members and HIGH COMMAND! | Vmenu | EUP | 50+ CIV cars | 13+ | Serious | Looking for vehicle and EUP developers (will not be given FTP) | - #18 by D.Snoot

Corgi Life Roleplay is a community focused on member enhancement, building relationships, and continuing/promoting the success of our members within and outside of our community. Our community values family over nearly everything which is why make a such a great home for some. In our community, we do not deal with fights, we will end them.

Why you should join CLRP!
Extremely Active Staff
Custom CAD/MDT (VertexMods.com)
Custom EUP (Made by DOC)
Custom CIV, LEO, and Fire Vehicles
Little to no drama!
Family-Like Atmosphere
Nearly everyday patrols!
Active Community Base
7 Years of Experience in our Administration Team Alone

Open High Ranking Positions
LSPD (Chief)
CIV Director - 2 Years Experience Required
LEO Director - IRL Experience Required

Join Today!
Discord: https://discord.gg/BH97zg68hF
Server IP: 45.85.194.43:30120
CAD/MDT: https://vertexmods.com/engine/cad/corgi-life-rp/panel/

About: The Highpoint RP community was founded in late December of 2020 by our Owner and Co-Owner. We are a new community seeking the gain members who share a common interest in Grand Theft Auto 5 RolePlay. We are a family based community who seek to create the next vision of GTA 5 Roleplay.

All individuals who seek to join the HighPoint Roleplay community will be required to fill out the HighPoint RP community Application. After the individual fills out the application the individual will receive an email containing the status of their application within 24 hours once it has been reviewed by our recruiting team. Included in the email will be a link to our public recruiting discord. Here you will meet with the HighPoint Community owner and Co-owner for a general interview upon your application being approved.

To Apply:

Fill out our application and wait for response via email.

docs.google.com

Highpoint RP Community Application Form

Community Rules & Regulations Guide (Required to abide by) HighPoint Role-play Community Rules & Regulations Guide - Google Документи The HighPoint Community welcomes you as an applicant for the HighPoint RolePlay FiveM…

Recruitment Information:

• LEO Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
  • FD Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16strong text+
  • CIV Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
  • Dispatch Applications - OPEN applications in very high demand. 16+

Spartanburg County DOJ RP is a community inspired on a real county in the state of South Carolina meaning our vehicles are skinned like irl departments but keep in game department names. We are looking for people that are serious about roleplay and willing to help grow the server, with that being said we are recruiting LEO. Our staff team will make sure and work hard for a great RP environment! Come Check us Out!!
We are also now on a vps so our server runs absolutely flawless

Discord: https://discord.gg/zutMMCr

Server Link: FiveM server list™

The Framework Roleplay
This server has been a long time coming. A new server that is very well optimized which in turn results in a high fps experience. There’s a ton of stuff to choose from to play out your own story, whether you want to be a gang banger in the hood, mafioso who can’t be touched by anyone, a well-respected police officer, hell even a police dog. There’s a bunch of criminal activity from drugs, car stripping, racing, crafting, Cayo Perico, and lots more. The LSPD just implemented a K9 unit for those Cayo Perico drug smugglers and more. We offer a Custom MDT, this allows the LSPD to go in deep with their investigations, build up reports, take mugshots, take pictures of crime scenes (fingerprints, bullet brass, blood). There are different pay grades and benefits as you progress through the ranks of the LSPD so you’ll never feel like you hit a wall… unless you do hit a wall… you got t-boned, right? :shushing_face: We have multiple player ran businesses from mechanic shops, weed stores to real estate agents, and there’s always room for more! We are a tight community of highly experienced individuals who have done all sorts of roleplay over the years. We would love to meet you on The Framework! Well, that’s it from me. I’ll be seeing you soon… I think? Right? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

TLDR :cry: ;

CUSTOM FRAMEWORK
Department of Justice
LSPD
EMS
DRUGS
CAYO PERICO
PLAYER OWNED BUSINESSES
HIGH FPS
EUP
ACTIVE STAFF TEAM
AND MORE TO COME!
(Dev team working every day to bring you weekly updates)

Join Our Discord;

I can offer you a higher up rank in our server. Hit up my newest post @Tyler_Night !