Looking for new / fresh wiped or just a good standing Serious hardcore roleplay server to settle-in

Hey gus, I am a Europe based hardcore roleplayer with more than 10 years of RP experience.

Suddenly in last few months since server where I played was closed, I couldn’t find a good place to stay at and play. Server that I am looking for shoud be EU but if its really good, US can be also accepted

Overall what my vision of good RP server is?
-Well , just one thing come to my mind “real-life”. Once you come to city, you have many options to choose what will you take. Legal or Ilegal. Once it comes ti Legal you have multiple options, Police, Hospital, Fire department, Taxi , some city jobs like bus driver, garbage collector. But also beside that inside of legal term you have a businesses , you can go to some owner and ask him for a jobe, get hired, in mean time you can collect money and maybe buy yourself some business. So that way Legal side is rich, but once it comes to Ilegal, you can choose many things, build your gang? Build yourself a drug empire, start a rags to riches story, work some part-time job to earn enough money to buy some small house, find a way to weed seeds, start weed growing inside, start selling earn money, try not to be caught by DEA (drug-enforcements agency), once you grow enough get people to sell for you. Maybe grow into something bigger than weed, turn down your rivals became a druglord on server buy cars, mansions, buy businesses to launder money and keep clean from DEA and overall police . Or , you can go a robbery way. Kidnap kill , or get killed. Thats shortly said what I am looking for

So what am I looking for?
-Serious RP
-Serious people
-Realistic Economy
-Player driven story server
-Player driven economy (hard one where you do need to work to have something, so when people see you on street they can see how much money you have and what you own)
-Player owned businesses
-Player owned apartments and houses (real-estate agency)
-A feeling of sucess when you do good trough roleplay
-Feeling of advancing trough city, being Legal or Ilegal
-Not pre-made gangs of mafias (let the players roleplay do that)
-Good and interesting scripts
-Rich city with things to do
-Good drug system’s where you are not forced to be on specific land or facility to make weed/meth/coke (I enjoy when you can buy house and turn in into meth lab, so police will take time to trace you down and do a raid on your house to arrest you and etc with good inspector collected info on you)
-Only GTA5 official vanilla cars (i dont like custom cars in game, they feel plastic)
-I enjoy mostly when people do follow RP rules, obey how they would in real-life and play in Character how they would in RL
-A good businesses script where you can buy facility and work on it, hire people, upgrade over time, expand your business empire and grow, but more and new business under your name

What turns me away from server?
-Chaos
-People running around jumping, making fun, not roleplay
-Server full of non mature people
-Bad scripts
-Lack of something - when good part of server is missing (drugs, legal/Ilegal jobs, player owned businesses, player owned houses and many more things)
-Overall not mature players in Police Dep., Medical Dep and rest

If you have guys something like this to propose, put down in chat, I am highly looking to join!

Hey buddy. I think the community I am a part of is exactly what you are looking for. We are small at the moment, pre-alpha. But we are looking to build exactly this. 3 Directors, 3 developers at the moment and we are recruiting. 37 in the discord so far. Shoot me a DM pal on Price#4303.

[BRAND NEW] Premiere Gaming Roleplay | Highly Optimized QBCore Server | Serious Roleplay | Player Owned Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Whitelisted Server | Sonoran Software | Custom EUP | Custom Vehicles | 100+ Paid Custom MLOs | Realistic Economy - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Hey there not sure if your still looking but Highrise Roleplay would love to have you apart of our lovely community! Here’s a link to both our forums post for further information about our community along with our Discord server invite link as well!

Hey I’m not sure if your still looking but I own a new city and would love for you to be a part of it here’s the discord link: 🔥Demon SZN RP❤🔥 at me in the chat and I can get you a nice in game starting package

Escape Roleplay is the BEST developed server on FiveM. More in-depth than NoPixel or any other out there. I have personally went to other servers and have always found myself coming back because no other compares to the depth of to do for all aspects of life in a Server. Don’t believe me? Come check it out yourself! Join here Escape

Hey ghostbadi,

I’m the owner of EXPANSIVE, and think we would benefit from your insight and professionalism. If what we offer entices you, we’d be honored be one of your go to cities.

I agree with your statement on the available options to a new citizen. You should be able to go down the legal, illegal, or whatever route you want to go down. And I also agree that the city should be citizen story driven. That’s what EXPANSIVE aims to do. If you want to be a cop, lawyer, EMS/fire, own a business, work a legal job or for a business owner, etc. YOU CAN. On the flip side, you can study the banks and high end stores to figure out how to pull the perfect score. Access the correct tools, and you’ll have access to certain shops and the black market. Find out where to get some weed to sell, or some illegal shipments to deliver, or even some ingredients to craft your own substance.

I will be completely honest with you, we currently do not have an option to create drugs wherever you please, like in a traphouse you own. This is a great idea though, and have started my research on how we can make this happen. This leads me into my next main point, community driven development. This goes with our shared belief that the city should evolve based on the stories created within. That’s why we focus on what the community wants. New additions, removals, or edits, are weighed by community interactions and feedback. Propose changes, comment on new changes, get the community to engage with you, and we will ensure demands are met.

Now that you’re familiar with how we operate, let’s get back to what we can offer for you. As far as criminal organizations go, this is yet again, completely player driven. Build your empire, or contribute to an existing gang/organization and grow your reputation within the city. I know this is cliché, but think of NoPixel and their various gangs. They have their own hideouts, operations, names, rep, unique identifiers, etc. This is what we aim to do. Not to copy NoPixel, but because it’s simply the best method to give players control and contribute to the dynamic city.

As far as custom cars go, all emergency service vehicles are custom and have custom liveries. And for civ cars, we only allow the highest quality vehicles that undergo strict testing. The model quality is equal to or better than base models and are not absurd causing them to stand out unnecessarily.

Our community is currently open to everyone, however the players that don’t follow the rules and RP accordingly will be dealt with, and we have an age requirement of 16. In the future, we will implement a queue system based on the most active and highest commended. We will do this by adding a feature where players can commend others, giving them points, which will be used within the queue system.

We hope to see you around! If you’re interested, you can join the discord here: EXPANSIVE - Discord Servers and ask for Lux :slight_smile: