Looking for mature community in need of experienced LEO

Hello, let me introduce myself, I am Joe Smith, I am a female gamer, my roleplay police name is Joe Smith

I am a 25 year old women, I plan to do YouTube gaming full time, make videos, and stream, I am looking for a mature community with like minded people, people who plan to do YouTube, or twitch, etc.

I have a lot of police rp experience, roleplaying as a police officer is all I know, I never play as a civilian and to be honest find civilian role boring, but that’s just me, no hate.

I am looking for a community that does quick training, like where I show you what I know and improve what needs improving, like no group training unless the person is a complete newbie, I am not going to sit in a training session listening to instructions when I alreay know everything, that’s why I am looking for quicker training or fast track, whatever you want to call it.

Hey, i am just getting my server up and going with a friend of mine. Looking to have a leader for my police force. It is just me and another friend. We both are all the same age so maturity is wanted for my community. So if you’d like to be a part of the development of the server that would be great.

Sure, can I lean more first before deciding?

For sure.

Hello, i have started a new roleplay community and need experienced leo.

discord.gg/Uk5wfwr

If your looking for a great close family style roleplay experience check out www.nationalroleplaysociety.net we are always looking for new members and would have no issue running you thru a accelerated training regiment

Feel free to explore opportunities with UES Roleplay and learn about us on our website which can be found here. However, the only people that are allowed to by-pass any training we provide are sworn/commissioned first responders who go through a verification process.

If you have questions and would like to speak to a representative, we’d love the opportunity to talk to you. Feel free to send us your discord!

I already found a community and I am not going through training again when I already know what I’m doing, not sitting through speeches and training when I don’t need it, that’s insanity, other servers have offered me fast track training, which is where the person proves what they know instead of being forced to so through training with people who don’t know and waste their time

I do understand your wish for a “fast-track” but I feel like you might get a little further if you worked on your attitude :slight_smile:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’m always active, I’m a full time gamer. So whoever that person was, it was definitely not me.

Do you want some more admin personal or any department head? I could help.

Do you need anyone to be the head of the fire and ems side? If so, I could help

Department heads, yes please!

New community looking for mature and experienced LEO
Come hop in discord and the server

1 Like

Not sure if you are still looking for a community, but here is our ad!

Innovative RolePlay
FiveM Branch - Innovative Gaming

Innovative RolePlay is a FiveM vMenu RolePlay server based on realistic RolePlay! Innovative Gaming is the main Gaming hub for Innovative RolePlay.

What do we offer?

:point_right: vMenu and Interaction menu
:point_right: Experienced owner
:point_right: TeamSpeak 3 for RTO
:point_right: Loads of Interiors
:point_right: Realistic civilian add on cars
:point_right: Community centered staff

So why join?
Why not?

Join Today

Check us out at SASDOJ, we offer little training to those experienced, usually by ride along to get them real time field experience, we offer a type of program to advance those with higher levels of experience to a higher and more suitable rank within the department!!! 𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘖𝘑 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

Hello! I’m looking for experienced law enforcement to come and join my brand new menu based community. It’s called Inspire Roleplay. More information about it is in the forum post below. Thanks :heart: