Looking for a server to be a lawyer or a cop, or looking for a free dev? Hit me up

TBH, I don’t have a lot of requirements at all, or maybe I do it depends on how people look at it, so I admire the server I’m on rn, but it’s a long story I don’t wanna get into and wanna find smt else aswell that I can do besides only 1-2 servers. I have about 8-9 maybe even 10 years of experience as Roleplaying as a cop, and been through basically almost all ranks and divisions you can think about including certifications too!

Things I’m looking for;

• Lots of freedom, aka even cops can be corrupt and YES also higher ups, that’s what court systems etc is for, and irl an officer can arrest higher ups too if necessary(I don’t roleplay as a dirty cop, but I’ve always loved the possibility and love a challenge to investigate dirty cops)
  • Server gotta be QB Framework or custom Idc, just not ESX and ESPECIALLY not vRP. I’m not interested in vMenu servers as I don’t feel there can be held a proper RP standard to such a server.
  • If I have to apply as a cop, I prefer an atleast supervisor role as I have many many years of experience as a cop, HOWEVER I really don’t care if I have to apply and go through cadet phase etc, just must NOT be taking more than 24 hours for an application to get an answere, and preferably even below that but 24 hours is max, I hate sitting for days and waiting for a response, and of course that there is atleast 1 cop around everyday atleast whilst I’m in a cadet/training stage IF I am put there cause I have no clue how to do much else and such at much else.
  • Must be open to suggestions, critic and feedback even if it’s about your entire best friend in the world, if they do something wrong take the damn Critic and/or constructive feedback…
  • Just be very welcoming, I don’t really have a requirement of player count as I like to help smaller servers too, but I prefer 10+ cause atleast something can be going whether it’s just interacting with others or arresting crims.

Im also changing this to if you need a developer i can also be available.

I can do;

• Scripting both modifying and customer scripts from scratch

• Some HTML For NUI Purposes

• Some JS For NUI Purposes

• Some CSS For NUI Purposes

• Database

• VPS Maintenance/Management(About 5-6 years working with both Windows ans Linux)

Gotta work in QB though as i havent really worked in other frameworks yet, i CAN however work in custom abd standalone frameworks and scrips too, i can also work in other frameworks but would take me a bit to get into it. However i strongly prefer QB

Contact me on discord for portfolio; jackp_

And yes i dont take money for deving, I will work for you if i believe in you and your project and i will make you anything you want to my capability.

:city_sunrise: The Club RP - Serious RP - Realistic Economy - Custom Scripts, Jobs, Gangs, Police, EMS, Racing & More! check us out you’ll enjoy our city

Still looking

Hey - Let me know if you’ve got any questions.
Feel free to DM me!

Hey I sent you a friend request on discord

Silverback RP, we are new upcoming community that have a solid small base of well mannered and respectful staff and friends. We are looking to fill all positions (LSPD, LSCSO, SASPD, EMS, as well as many different player owned businesses).

Our server is very strongly community driven and open to ideas/recommendations to keep the city in good standing with it’s citizens!

discord.gg/silverbackrp

We would love to have you at Family RP.

Would love to have a lawyer! Not many seem to want to be one lately. We also need police. Check us out!

Despite of what I’ve had as one of the few requirements that I don’t wanna wait for days for an application to be answered, half of the servers here I was waiting 3-4 days without any response before I decided to give up and leave the discord… So I say again… A server where the wait time is MAXIMUM 24 hours, cause apparently I can’t give it very much breathing room or it’ll take days.

On another note I’m still looking.

I’ll take a look

Still looking for a server, where the cops isnt powerhungry with a W attitude.

Im also changing this to if you need a developer i can also be available.

I can do;

• Scripting both modifying and customer scripts from scratch

• Some HTML For NUI Purposes

• Some JS For NUI Purposes

• Some CSS For NUI Purposes

• Database

• VPS Maintenance/Management(About 5-6 years working with both Windows ans Linux)

Gotta work in QB though as i havent really worked in other frameworks yet, i CAN however work in custom abd standalone frameworks and scrips too, i can also work in other frameworks but would take me a bit to get into it. However i strongly prefer QB

Contact me on discord for portfolio; jackp_

And yes i dont take money for deving, I will work for you if i believe in you and your project and i will make you anything you want to my capability

Tennessee State Roleplay
Our community has been built on the groundwork of professionalism and respect. Founded in Sep of 2023, White County Roleplay has gone through the thick and thin of development and will continue to do so to provide an optimal roleplay experience for all to enjoy.

About Tennessee State Roleplay
This “motto” has been at the center of our community base. We are not just a community we’re a family. This is achieved with our amazing Members, Staff, Administrators, and the Directors.

Our Mission here at Tennessee State Roleplay
We are a group of players first. No one personality in our leadership team is the sole person making all of the decisions. This community isn’t for us, its for you, we don’t believe in rules for the sake of rules, or in allowing the authority to be misused. It drives our decisions and our development, to build a better place for all of us to live out our fictional lives. We put the needs of our members first, and we vow that we always will.

What We have to offer you
24/7 server uptime
A fully optimized patrol server
A fully customized Main Discord
Beautiful Non-ELS fleets with custom liveries for all departments
A Custom Framework
Fully custom scripts
Our Community Age limit is: 14+

The Departments that we offer
San Andreas State Police:Needs Head
Los Santos Police Department:Needs Head
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office:Needs Head
Communications Department:Needs Head
San Andreas Fire Rescue:Needs Head
Civilian Operations:Needs Head
Co Founder: Needed
Join Tennessee State Roleplay today!

Sorry i cant do vMenu servers

Still looking for a server to play

Check out Bastion! Might be a good fit for you if you’re looking for something unique with a MMO/RPG style to RP :slight_smile: