Looking for fivem sever with biker mc

Are there still any server’s with good biker MC’s or no?

1 Like

My city also has two MC’s looking for more members.

We have a TON of unique bikes as well. Anything to fit your MC needs. Just shoot me a DM.

Mayans  MC are looking for a good group of people not here for the numbers just looking for people that can take jokes and chill if your interested message me ASAP!

Here is the city
We are looking for more mcs and Mafias
And people join the city

Fully Developed server 4 years running and very high quality Biker RP 🇺🇸 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 // Very 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗣 // 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗽𝗲𝗱 // 𝘾𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢 Everything // 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 * - #99 by xMKB34x

:milky_way::crystal_ball: Introducing Dreamstate RP :crystal_ball::milky_way:

:dizzy: Dive into a boundless world of roleplay with Dreamstate RP, the immersive FiveM server that will transport you to a realm of endless possibilities! :dizzy:

:rocket: Set in a meticulously crafted universe, Dreamstate RP offers a unique and captivating experience that will leave you craving for more. With a dedicated team of developers and passionate roleplayers, we strive to create a vibrant community where your wildest dreams come to life. :star2:

:sparkles: Here are some key points that make Dreamstate RP truly extraordinary: :sparkles:

:one: Limitless Roleplay: Immerse yourself in a vast and diverse world, where you can be whoever you want to be. Whether you’re a cunning entrepreneur, an intrepid law enforcer, or an enigmatic criminal mastermind, the choice is yours to make. Create your own story and shape the destiny of your character.

:two: Engaging Storylines: Embark on thrilling quests, participate in gripping heists, and unravel intricate mysteries. Our dedicated team of storytellers crafts captivating narratives that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Brace yourself for an adrenaline-fueled journey like no other!

:three: Dynamic Economy: Experience a dynamic in-game economy that mirrors the real world. Engage in legal professions such as becoming a successful business owner, or venture into the depths of the underground economy as a skillful smuggler. The possibilities for wealth and power are endless.

:four: Immersive Customization: Unleash your creativity with our extensive customization options. Tailor your character’s appearance, style, and skills to your heart’s content. Express yourself and stand out in a world filled with unique individuals.

:five: Active Community: Join a passionate and welcoming community of like-minded individuals who share your love for roleplay. Forge friendships, form alliances, or engage in friendly competition. Dreamstate RP is more than just a server; it’s a vibrant community where you’ll find lifelong companions.

:closed_lock_with_key: Ready to embark on an unforgettable journey? Join Dreamstate RP today and step into a realm where dreams become reality. Connect with us on Discord, meet fellow roleplayers, and let your imagination run wild! :closed_lock_with_key:

:computer: Discord: Dreamstate Roleplay
:globe_with_meridians: Website: www.dreamstaterp.online

:milky_way: Dreamstate RP: Your ultimate destination for immersive roleplay! :milky_way:

My server is looking to add biker gangs if you are interested in starting one we would love tou have you New Image Roleplay

I know you probably got hundreds of messages here about joining their biker gangs, but if you want, you could RUN your own biker gang on my server here: 🍾 Provinces of San Andreas Roleplay (PoSARP) | Immerse yourself in the ultimate vMenu roleplay experience! | Looking for High Ranks in LEO & Staff | PoSARP Server Bazaar Advertisement - #10 by posaroleplay

:eagle: Join the Lost MC in FiveM! :eagle: Rev up your Bike and hit the roads of Hell as we ride together, creating brotherhood!

:triumph:Join city every weekend for thrilling events!

:speech_balloon: Comment LFFL below if you’re ready to hit the Road with the Lost MC in FiveM! :eagle:

Hi, @Duke101_Mike

Feel free to drop by Alabama State Role Play, We are a new and upcoming economy server (qbcore) with a strive for quality, creative and relistic role plays. We are currently looking for gangs, staff, leo’s, ems and player ran businesses.

If your interested you can check our forum page out, i’ll drop a link below!

Forum Link

your link doesnt work

Uploading: BJRPbanner.png…

Hey man I’m looking for dedicated players to join my Hybrid Server! It has VMenu but for very minimal features and it’s heavily moderated. Newer server with tons of potential for players. I feel like you would enjoy the community. I’d be willing to give you a biker motor club!

Come Check out Devise RP!
We’ve got two active MC’s. However, we’re always looking for people who want to start their own MC’s!

Let me know if you got any questions

Hey we are a new server and maybe you could create your own MC?

Hello! We have a really good biker club on Karma RP. Or you can start your own!

Discord: Family RP
TikTok: www.FamilyRP.net (@familyrp.fivem) | TikTok
Reddit: Reddit - Dive into anything

Welcome to FamilyRP where players will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a diverse range of professions, and engage in various activities within the city. They can choose to be law enforcement officers, business owners, emergency service personnel, or even regular citizens trying to make a living."

The city also focuses on providing a realistic and immersive roleplaying experience, where players can interact with each other, participate in dynamic events, and shape the city’s narrative through their actions. From routine traffic stops to high-stakes criminal investigations, every day brings new challenges and opportunities in and out of the City Of Los Santos.

We are looking to provide you with a city that captivates everyone with multiplayer jobs, detailed criminal systems, and top-tier LEO/FIRE services. Our community is lead by high-quality RP’ers, who’ve played on some the most popular GTA:RP platforms to date. Here at FamilyRP you will find that our departments are lead by actual officers and troopers to offer an authentic experience, without overpowering LEO:RP within the city. Balance, fairness, and transparency are key elements we incorporated to the development of FamilyRP.

FamilyRP Showcase Trailer:

Screenshot Showcase

Can I join server plz I need this

Hi, @Duke101_Mike

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

Do you have to be whitelisted

We are trying to build a good biker community over at Luxe RP.
If you have more qustions or want an invite add my discord it’s

He1ry

Hiring Staff +LEO + Recuriting Gangs/Business Owners! (Custom Islands/Houses!) Free Gangs!

BlueJay Roleplay is one of the best FiveM Communities you could choose to begin your roleplay journey with. We have spent a very large amount of time completely Developing the server.

We developed the community with a passion to create a Serious Roleplay strict environment for players to design and build your character’s biography. This is not your average QBCore community where gangs run rampant and ruin the roleplay for everyone involved.

Features

• Customizable Islands/Houses with a small donation!

• Completely enhanced LEO Jobs with State of the Art evidence

• Each Gang has a bossmenu / door locks / eup and vehicles!

• $80,000 starting cash with our realistic economy

• Tons of jobs for civilians

• Drug creation / Drug sales

• Weekly events

• Active Department of Justice for court cases

• No pay to win

• State of the art Dealership script

• Easy paying jobs

• Ability to hold multiple jobs

• Modify your vehicles with our mechanic script

So many more features for you to enjoy your time roleplay with BlueJay RP! You won’t regret joining the Discord and helping us grow this into a fantastic community.
Join today! BJRP - Lewinsky Networks!