Looking for fivem sever with biker mc

American Life Roleplay

American Life Roleplay is looking for members. We have a dedicated team for development listening to suggestions by the community we look to create. The server has lots of interiors, vehicles, and addons for all your RP ideas. Our rules allows you to have fun, unique, and professional RP’s with minimum restrictions. ALRP also features some ESX mods allowing you to have more realistic and fun RP’s with different things to do around the map. ALRP Syndicate is also available to live out your dream of being in everything from the mob to motorcycle clubs.

In ALRP we have multiple departments anyone can apply for:
:police_car: Los Santos Police Department
:police_officer: Blaine County Sheriffs Office
:oncoming_police_car: San Andreas State Police
:man_firefighter: San Andreas Fire Rescue
:rotating_light: Dispatch

:man_police_officer: We have many subdivisions for the police to join:

-Gang Intelligence Unit

• Federal Bureau of Investigation
    -Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
  • Natural Resources
  • SWAT and SRT
  • K9
  • Motorcycle Unit
  • Air Unit

:shirt: custom EUP and vehicles to use for every department and subdivision.

:firecracker: In ALRP we have Crime Syndicates:

• The crime syndicate allows for restricted gang style RP to prevent chaos. The ALRP Syndicate gives you the choice to join 1 of the groups for organized crime RP. If that’s racketeering, smuggling drugs, extortion, or protection you can be certain that it will be more high risk high reward.

:oncoming_automobile: 300+ Custom Cars to use in a wide range of categories and customization options.

:man: lots of EUP customization for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:house: lots of interiors and add on buildings for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:moneybag: We also support ESX that allows for more interactive RP’s

We have:
Stable 30 Slot server
CAD
Lots of emotes and vMenu options
ESX implementation
Relaxed server rules and staff

Good Evening Mike,

The Department of Public Justice utilises real-life criminal syndicates for our roleplay. Our largest Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Club (OMGC) is the Hells Angels. Civilians can become members in the Hells Angles or another if they desired!

If we are something you are interested in learning more about please contact us either by email E: Recruitment@DoPJRP.com or on our Public Relations Discord.

Our Advert
Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the Worlds Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

Tonight the DoPJRP Community is hosting an Open-Night event, where the public, is allowed to join our servers and interact with our current members!

If you have any questions, queries or doubtful points please immediately reach out without hesitation. Interested? Look over these links and engage with our community!

Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram
FiveM Advertisement 2021
Official Public Relations Discord

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

What’s the server name

My name is RamRod and I am the community owner of San Andreas Second Life, SASL for short! We are a new economy based roleplaying server placing focus on realistic roleplay. We utilize ESX and have two full-time developers who are constantly working on creating new and exciting jobs, events and more for our Civilians within SASL. We want to put a huge emphasis on the life of our civilian characters because we are all about creating continuous storylines and characters that are well-known throughout SASL. That being said, we are a state-wide server with no AOP just as in real life.

We have three police departments that are currently open for applications: San Andreas State Police, Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and the Los Santos Police Department. Each have their own unique EUP, vehicles and full custom interiors.

Also, we have the San Andreas Fire Department with custom interiors for 4 stations throughout the map. We have a full fleet of fire apparatus that span from a brush truck to a tower ladder.

We currently have one MC called the Vipers located out of Blaine County! They are just starting up and looking for new members!

We look forward to you potentially joining and make sure to join our application DISCORD for more information! DISCORD: https://discord.gg/mkeKSajHtF

1 Like

Live Action RP has been around for awhile. We have 3 different Motorcycle Clubs that you could join. We get around 30-40 players sometimes more a night.

We have 3 Law Enforcement Departments, and a Fire/Ems department as well, but that’s not what you are asking…

If you are interested in joining, all you need to do is go to
https://liveactionrp.com Fill out an application for Civilian and while you are at it join the gilded server: Join LARP Guilded - Live Action RP

Son’s of Death

• Based out in Los Santos, although we go everywhere, we have decent amount of members but always willing to accept more.
Screen Shots

Greystone MC

• Based out of Paleto Bay, Small but very impactful Club, this club is ran by one of our Directors, they are looking for more members too!
Screen Shots

Angles of Chaos

• Based out of Sandy Shores, if I’m being honest they mind their own business but I can assure you they are very active. decent amount of members as well, looking for more though!
Screenshots

AOC

1h

~Coruscant Roleplaying~

CoruscantRP is a new Roleplaying server on Fivem that is free to play with lots of :
•Unique Scripts
•Custom MLO’s
•Custom cars and bikes
•A lot of legal and illegal jobs
•Player owned stores , Cardealships and Gasstations
•Euro Trucker Job
•F1 Racing track
•Bitcoin

•Gang system for Street gangs , Yakuza , Cartel , MC’s , …

We are currently hiring Police , EMS , Judges & Lawyers and mechanics .
We are aiming for Hard Roleplaying , with a realistic economy.

Join us now to receive a Free City Starter Kit and extra rewards for referring players to the city.

See you there!
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/YM3hjcPc

1 Like

I have a club in my server if you are still looking.

Start At The Bottom Rise UP To The Top!!

Rise UP RolePlay - New community inviting dreamers into a new RP community with a lot of potential to be on top. Looking for STAFF Police Mechanic Fire EMS All Public Jobs!. We have a dynamic Server. With Player owned businesses that will be connected between each other for better experience. We accept 12+ Into our community that are serious and responsible for their words so we can build the best RP community ever!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
:tools: Rise UP RolePlay
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
What We Offer:

►Whitelisted Jobs :construction_worker:
►Strictly Enforced RP :oncoming_police_car:
►100K Starting Cash :moneybag:
►Realistic Cars UPDATED WEEKLY!! :race_car:
►Many Things To Do ::fire::
►Shops :shopping_cart:
►Realistic Economy :money_with_wings:
►CAD/MDT COMING SOON :desktop:
►Drug Jobs / Selling :pill:
►Shops And Bank Robbery’s :moneybag:
►More Updates Coming Soon!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Requirements To Play:

►Microphone :microphone2:
►Age Requirement +12 :briefcase:
►FiveM https://fivem.net/
►Legit Copy Of GTA V!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Join our discord server now and keep in touch for the announcements!
Thanks for reading this posting and enjoy the rest of your day!

WE NEED YOU!

Discord: https://discord.gg/43yeHKSE7K

Server IP: In Discord!

i would like to join the discord links expired but i would love to join

I would like to join whats the discord as invite is invalid now

IRON IN ORDER are looking for new members here is our discord invite incase you are interested IRON IN ORDER
Spots open currently
Treasurer
Road-Captain
Enforcer
Patched
Hangaround

We own every Zeron Development clubhouse! Sanders is player owned! We own tons of BikerMods content! Sanders is a player owned motorcycle dealership! We have every Acknod motorcycle ever made and more! Existing biker gangs in city! Bring your own cuts or we can get some for you if you have 5+ active players! Come check it out!

Check my profile for a link to the server or join DopeWars RP here!

You can always start one here at NEORP. It would play into the current ongoing storyline of gang violence and the rise of the Luciano Crime Family (aka the MOB). NEORP - Northeast Ohio Roleplay is recruiting! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Would there be capability for things like custom clothing for patches, etc.? I know some only allow in-game MCs.

Kurupted Kings This is the invite to the discord we are in a city called Run Your City and we are thinking about becoming bigger and start
taking over servers

Hi there,

If you’re still looking for an MC, ReDesign RP has a few active MC’s that are currently recruiting members. RD is a newer city, but the standards for quality RP are being set by the currently community.

If you’d like to learn more about the MC’s and/or the server just let me know!

My MC has 8 people and we love to cause mayhem on the cities we are in. Hells Angels

Are there still any server’s with good biker MC’s or no?

1 Like

My city also has two MC’s looking for more members.

We have a TON of unique bikes as well. Anything to fit your MC needs. Just shoot me a DM.

Mayans  MC are looking for a good group of people not here for the numbers just looking for people that can take jokes and chill if your interested message me ASAP!

Here is the city
We are looking for more mcs and Mafias
And people join the city