Searching for server help

Welcome to the official FiveM page of Greenxboxchris.

Back in 2015 I started playing gta5 online not to much longer after that I discovered modders.

I became friends with some modders online and they told me all about modding on gta5.

I went to se7ensins for money drops and even helped my other new friends that I meant online about se7ensins once I found out about it.

Then On September 2006 I started modding on xbox360 on gta5.

I started hosting my own money drops on se7ensins when I first became a modder on xbox360.

In March 2016 I started modding on ps3 on gta5 and I started doing money drops for everyone.

On september 2019 I started modding on pc on gta5 and I started doing money drops for everyone in gta5 online sessions.

Around that time I learned about FiveM from a friend so
I started playing gta5 on FiveM.

About 3 days ago I started searching on how to start my own Gta5 server on FiveM and it was a success.

Now I am continuing to look for more resources I can add to my server to make it even better than what it is now.

My nickname Is greenxboxchris because my favorite color is green and I started modding on xbox360 first plus all my friends called me green.

I am from Ny and I have a wife and 2 kids and 2 cats and my cats are like my kids as well.

On my spare time I like to mod and play gat5 and make new friends I get along with everyone I am greenxboxchris on other social media websites as well.

I am looking for developers/Staff/Admin who are willing to volunteer to help out on their own time if this is something anyone is interested in please let me know thank you all for how much you all help and I truly appreciate everyone of you for taking your time out to help others.

My server was created using SESX I follwed a tutorial to create it and it came with a lot of resources as is but I would like to make it even better.

My server is named after me Greenxboxchris.

1 Like

Come Join

I have been doing some work on my server if you want to come test it out

u wanna come test the update on my fivem server I added new stuff

Hmmm add me on Discord might have a idea Harrison Sawyer#2001

I just did it thanks

Random npcs in cars attack you and on foot and gang members not all the npcs but only some also you can catch the coronavirus and a lot of other stuff that you can do

I added a bunch of new addon car packs to my fivem server this isn’t all of the new cars only some of them

Bump up

I am updating the server with a whole bunch of resources from the fivem fourm thanks to everyone who contributed to the community on fivem so all the resources on my server are from fivem I do not code at all so I’m just adding the resources.