Looking for Fire Chief Position

Hello, I’m wanting to get back into FiveM. I’m looking for a Fire Chief Position, I have quite a bit of FD RP and administration experience and can bring a lot to a community.

What I can bring:

• Well Made Documents, I can make or bring high quality documents to assist with department operations.
  • Professionalism and High activity
  • About 2 Years of FiveM, Fire Chief/ Fire RP Experience
  • I have some FD assets with receipts that I may be willing to contribute.
  • I have some Dev experience, and Quite a bit of Livery experience as well.
  • Staff Experience

I do prefer vMenu servers just because thats what I have experience with but please still reach out!

Thanks for taking the time. Please reach out if you’d like to discuss further. Discord: smurf#7557

We just put a fire script in our server. We are small but growing quickly and with players from all over. The fire script we have sets randomized fires at 27 locations I have set up, with realistic hoses that connect to the trucks and hydrants, with specific fire job. There are different types of fires like chemical, electrical, and bonfire… aside from the normal fire style and the hoses have different water types. One of the other server owners is an IRL fireman so he and I set everything up so things work well. Players can also set fires… so foreseeing it getting a little fun. Right Now I have Fire/PD/EMS dispatches linked until we get dedicated dispatchers. Let me know if you would like to check us out!

Hello 5moif,

I am a representative of the Devoted Roleplay Community, We are a project that is actively being worked on. We have been working on it for a while now and we are looking to establish leadership. Now we don’t work with a director system. We work with Community Managers that all are Department Heads, They together run the community and cover financial responsibilities. Now we don’t have a fire chief yet or have that department established, So if you are interested and you would like to come and meet us please reach out to me on either Discord or reply below. I will leave my contact details as well as our Community post.

Contact Details:

Recruitment Discord (Easy Contact): Devoted Roleplay Official © - PR & Recruitment
My Discord: ItsTrooperJay#1166

Howdy!

Check us out, I am looking for Staff and a FD 01!

Hey there, just wanted to ask if you are still looking. If so, I would love to talk to you about it.

Bump - Edited and revised as I am looking for a position again.

Dreamstate Roleplay We would be glad to have you as Fire Chief!

We are looking for an EMS chief if you’re interested please dm me @madden5769