Looking for developers to form Team/Project

Hi everyone :wave:

I am looking for developers interested in joining me up to start a dev team / group (with a community attached to it).

What will be the team’s purpose:

• Enabling members to cooperate with every aspect of development (research, scripting, graphic design, advertising, selling)
  • Creating a database of knowledge making development as fast and easy as possible with highest possible quality
  • Creating the environment for discussion and research, pushing our products and entire FiveM resource market forward through innovation
  • Making business cooperation between members easier and safer
  • Creating team’s exclusive resources (*)

How will you benefit from being in the team:

• You’ll get access to the knowledge base to make your development quicker and better
  • You’ll grow and help grow others, making everyone’s shops, communities, youtube channels etc. flourish
  • You’ll find like minded people with whom you will be able to collaborate on personal and/or business level
  • You’ll help create a great community which will commit to making players’ and developers’ lives with FiveM easier

What are the requirements:

• Time, Knowledge, Resources, Popularity etc. to contribute to the team
  • Command of English good enough to enable smooth communication

The requirements are really minimal because of the fact that the team does not yet exist so everybody is welcome to contribute. If the idea gets enough attention for the team to grow the requirements might be subject to changes.

If you are interested contact me via forum dm and we will go on from there.
Hope to see you in the team :saluting_face: