[🚨] Office of Security Roleplay Community || Released || Join Today! || US Based Server

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
:rotating_light: / / Office Of Security Roleplay - Server Information \ \ :rotating_light:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What do we have to offer?

We offer very good and realistic roleplay. Lot’s of jobs to choose from such as

• State Police
  • Sheriff
  • Tow Service
  • Stringer
  • TrashMan
  • Water and Power service
  • Delearships
  • WeatherMen

Why choose us over another server?

You should choose us because we are growing everyday and this community can be the next big thing who knows and plus we have lot’s of high ranks to offer so be the first one to join to get the highest the quickest!

How do we join?

Well we do have some requirements:

• Must be 14+ and MATURE
  • Must know how to work as a team
  • Must have a legit copy of GTAV
  • Must be able to be active unless LOA
  • Must know how to respect others
  • Must know how to speak and type english
  • Must know how to Roleplay

Server Information

DISCORD!

APPLY!

SERVER IP: 90.125.15.36:30120

How much do you like the server?

0 voters

Server Photos

Small bump but not 2 big don’t worry :joy:

We now have some new cars that look GREAT!

He are some photos

BUMP

We have some new cars and the release date for the server will be in about 2 weeks. We have myself and the other owner as devs so we will have plenty of nice things. I hope you enjoy this server as much as we did making it :slight_smile: .

We have some new cars that are :fire: can’t wait to see you play!

Hey we are soon gonna open stay updated and join our discord. The dev server will open it’s doors Next sunday so don’t fortget to join discord i wish you all a good week and peace :slight_smile:

BUMP

We have some new info on top of the post please read it and don’t forget to join us today!
We still have some scripts to install but while we do that you can apply that way when you join no need to apply and wait for us to accept it!

New Leo fleet being made just for OOS dam if i were you i would join right now to see them in-game and have a blast. Don’t forget to join our discord down below can’t wait to see you in there :slight_smile:

SERVER IP: 90.125.15.36:30120

Server is going to be up for a few hours for you to test come on join don’t be scared!

is this server still active?