Looking for developers for RP gamemode

Hi all,

I’m currently looking for developers experienced with FiveM and lua. I am looking for actual developers, not those of you who just edit configuration files (no offence).

What we are working on…
At the moment, it is kind of a custom roleplay gamemode sort of thing. The intention is to have it fairly similar to GTA:Online in terms of ui and gameplay. I like the native feel and so do many people and the benefit would be that there is a smaller learning curve for people new to FiveM.

Why we are not using esx or anything else…
To be honest, these are great for people getting started but they all have flaws, some are clunky, have vulnerabilities or just suck. Plus none of them really have that native feeling that I’m after.

What works and is developed now…
We have some pretty basic things so far. Character creation on first login, saving this to the database, retrieving this information when you re-join, character looks, police job, police uniform (varies depending on your rank too!) and a few other smaller things like rp name in chat, local text chat, etc.

What’s next to be developed…
Wow, well quite a lot still need to be done (which is why I’m asking for help!) Things like a death system, reviving, fire job and random fires being generated, fire spread, bank robbery, store robberies, gun range, taxi job, editing vehicles and vehicle garages, apartments/properties.

Our dependencies…
As I’ve said, I want this to be as native as possible and I do not want anything stolen or bulky addons that are not needed. We currently only use mysql-async and RageUI and would like to keep this list of dependencies as low as possible by having things created by ourselves.

The end goal…
Originally, the intent was for this to be solely used on my own community server but depending on the success of this project, I may open source it and have all of you contribute to it and have it released on the forums. For now, I’d like to have a select number of trusted developers before we make decisions about the future.

Interested?
Contact me via PM on the forums here or add me on Discord ModoSN#6969

I will post some screenshots showing this off in a few hours and as the project develops. :relaxed:

TLDR: Looking for dev with experience, no frameworks, fully from scratch creation, litte dependencies as possible, lots of things to be done!