Looking for developer(s) - Custom Framework

Hi there,

My name is Meo, i’m 21 years old and live in the Netherlands.
I’m a back-end web developer myself but trying to get in to FiveM coding after playing a server where i fell in love with.

I have a great concept and i feel like it has a lot of potention to grow big, i’m currently working on the framework but it’s a rough ride as there is not much learning material for this in particular.

That’s why i’m looking for someone who would like to be part of the community and would like to contribute as a developer. Learning for me goes fast as i have a coding background, i did a lot of scripting in different games so fiveM should be easier to understand that way.

So are you looking for a new project to be part of? leave a message below or add me on
Discord: $meo#2431

Thank you,

• Meo

Hey im a dev as well and im able to do Vehicle car packs and add custom car sounds, i like your idea for a custom framework and maybe we can help each other and make a great community, ive sent you a friends request on discord its from 𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳2020#0638 maybe we can chat and work something out let me know :slight_smile:

Samuel#0008Samuel#0008