Looking for community to support/play

Hi all :slight_smile: ,

i’m a 28year old guy who is currently looking for a community.

I’d like to find a server which i could support with ideas, admin tasks and have fun nights rp’ing together. I’m semi experienced in RP i do know the ropes and how to do it properly, but never really had a community i would play on regularly except one that went down about a year ago due to some higher ups fights.

I’m happy doing stuff in the background like accepting whitelist apps or something similar, bring in ideas for gamplay to make it as authentic as possible or just find some guys i can play with.

Currently learning to script, in LUA, by myself and spending hours testing my own scripts.

As i am an adult(unfortunately :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: ) i have to work and study on weekdays, but on the weekends im mostly on my pc and would have got time to support and play.

Im in time zone UTC+1, would like to join an english speaking sever rather than my native language one.

If you have a community(preferably QB) i could join i would really appreciate it if you would contact me on discord under : r1zahhhh or here in this thread.

Feel free to ask any questions that come up :).

Wishing you a great day and weekend ahead.

Hello there!
I would like to invite you to Devise RP!
We are actively seeking players to join as civilians, but we are also looking for players to join as Emergency service, Gangs, Business owners, and more.
Let me know if you’ve got any Questions - Here is a link to my thread!

Purple Heart Gaming is always accepting new members. Doesn’t matter your experience we are a server open for 4+ years and are run by real life LEO & Fire/EMS. Very chill place!

Feel free to check us out.

Hey, We would love you to check out our new server Mentrix!