Looking for community dev partner

I was directed here from the discord. Anyways,

I am new to FiveM Development and have been watching GTA V RP on twitch for quite a while now and figured it would be fun to work on a community in my free time. I am a full-time software engineer by day primarily working with languages and tools such as JS/C++/Python/MongoDB etc and a part-time (failed) streamer by night :smiley: Over the last week, I have been reading through documentation and writing various resources. Currently, I’m running my server locally until I find a host that is right for me. If anybody is interested in working together as a designer/developer let me know.

Things I’m interested in:
RP 32 slot server (maybe expand later)
Writing custom resources/models
Learning FiveM API

Things I’m really not interested in:
NoPixel clones
ESX & other frameworks
Joining an already established community
Writing code for your server

Hello, @palaidian1

There might be something we can work out! If you’er interested I will be leaving my discord below!

• Regards,
    Serena K.

Discord:
Username: Serena K.#4900

Samuel#0008

I’m starting a New server Dekalb County RP we are vmenu based and I would love to have you Crowder#9540

Contact Discord : ZerKin#3232
Join my discord : ZerKin's FiveM Development

Hey, great to see you’re interested in joining a family! You should 100% check out Emergency Response San Andreas if you’re looking to build friendships, develop and have a realistic and fun roleplay experience. Our server is set to launch within August of 2021. We are a smaller community and would love to have you on our development team.

Contact Us
Emergency Response: San Andreas | Whitelisted | 15+ | Realism + Fun RP | LAUNCHING SOON - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Home - Emergency Response San Andreas (ersarp.net)