Looking for any/all Whitelisted servers (English Speaking please)

So. I am currently 14, but I want decent Rp, not the crappy public server Rp. However, most whitelisted servers I see are 16+ or 18+. I really want to get more involved with FiveM more, especially law enforcement and military aspects. But there just aren’t that much whitelisted servers who will give me a chance. If ANYONE has or knows a server accepting 14 year olds, English speaking, AND whitelisted, please reach out to me! Thank you!

check us out bro!

Server IP: connect 193.34.69.46
Discord: Urban Roleplay [BETA]

Check us out - I think you’ll like it. We are also accepting law enforcement and in dire need.

Server Discord: Chibatta Roleplay - Serious RP
Department Discord: Chibatta RP - LSPD

Hello Dan,

It’s great to hear about your passion for quality roleplay in FiveM; We completely understand your enthusiasm and we’d like to let you know about Silver Lining Roleplay (SLRP)

While our server does have an age requirement of 16+, we do recognize exceptional cases of maturity and professionalism and waive the age requirement on a case-by-case basis. We believe in providing opportunities for dedicated individuals like yourself to experience the best of roleplay. If you’re interested in being a part of a vibrant and dedicated roleplay community, we’d be happy to recieve your application

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if you’d like more information about Silver Lining Roleplay (SLRP)

-Dean

To be honest mate you probably won’t find a decent one that doesn’t have 16+ or 18+ age requirements.