Looking for a whitelisted server!

Hey all,

I’m looking for either British or American servers that are not based around an economy with openings in Fire / EMS or in-city policing - I am experienced in both.

Honestly, I’d love a community that not only encourages roleplay with each other, rather than just playing the role that the server needs, but also values me as a member - sort of tired of not having that.

Feel free to pop a suggestion of a server below as well, I guess.

Come check us out at BleedBlueRP we have IRL as community owners and are five PD based so we are always looking for great members BleedBlueRP

Check us out. New IL based server. Realistic roleplay, fun roleplay. As of this post we have all 3 leo departments hiring. CFD is also recruiting folks interested in fire and rescue.

I’ll leave a discord link and a link to the ad.

Hey, Signal One Roleplay is a fully California based community that is dedicated with providing it’s members with the best Roleplaying experience possible, we have very minimal ranks, meaning if you chose to join LEO you would instantly be granted the ability to drive any lightbar vehicle etc… our goal is to let everyone get on, roleplay and overall have a good time. Check us out here!

Hey @Qaesis,

I’m Esplike from Project Life and i’d love to invite you to our loving community honestly it’s a great place with all the features you need and have requested :’)

If your interested in finding out and even popping in to say hello and ask more you can here;

Hey owner of quantum roleplay here, we are in current need of EMS command and lspd officers. Custom scripts. Whitelisted through discord.
American themed but got players from all over the world.

Discord.gg/quantumroleplay

Hey Qaesis, I own alongside three others a serious RP server known as Authentic RP. We look to provide an enjoyable server for our growing community. We currently are looking for both EMS & Police. We value every member who joins currently due to our recent launch and a current small player base that we wish to grow! If you are interested in joining our community join via the discord link below! Good luck in your strive to find a community if you don’t choose us.

Discord Invite > AuthenticRP

• Authentic RP Management Team

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server