Looking for a Whitelisted serious RP server

I have been looking a whitelisted server for a while but they’re pretty hard to come across so I thought I would post here. I’m looking for a server who’s 18+ and whitelisted. I’m tired of public servers that don’t care about rp.

Some of the things i would like the server to have are:

• NPC’s;
  • Job’s;
  • Active staff/EMS/PD;
  • Similar to Single player system;
  • Bank heists/ house robberies;
  • Active playerbase;
  • Player housing.

TYSM!

Hi Arzakyum!

I’m the founder of an 18+ whitelisted roleplay server called Entity RP! We are currently in Beta but gained 900 members in less than three weeks.

We would love to have you with us. If you are interested the Discord invite is here: https://discord.gg/xXDVFTBFsH

If you want to know about what we have to offer you can check our Forum post right here: EntityRP 💜 | 18+ Whitelisted | Serious RP | Whitelisted Jobs | Streamer and Beginner Friendly

Hope you join in! :blush:

1 Like

Just applied to get whitelisted! The server sounds great, hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Hi buddy,

RackCItyRP is a ESX seriousrp realism-centered server built and led by veterans, come check us out! As far as your requirements we do meet them.

1 Like

Feel free to check us out! We’re not whitelisted, but hold our members to the highest standard. Feel free to check our forum post out for more!

Hey mate! We’d love to have you over at MantisRP! We’re a relatively new community but everyone over there is super helpful! Lots of friendly people. Come join the Discord. We’re a UK themed server so there’s tons of cool stuff. We even have cayo perico! Lots of cool features and unique features. We have everything that you have mentioned https://discord.gg/YctuwGsNfj

— San Andreas Second Life —

We are a new ESX based Roleplaying server offering a wide variety of activities to our membership!

20+ MLO Interiors
Paid/custom scripts
Emergency Services EUP
Custom Civilian Clothing
IRL Emergency Vehicles
180+ IRL Civs Vehicles

— Current Department Offerings —

Blaine County Sheriffs Office
Los Santos Police Department
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Department of Corrections
San Andreas Fire Rescue
San Andreas Communications
Civilian Operations
Full Development Team

— In Development —

Judicial System (Lawyers, Judges, etc)
City/County Government (Mayor, Council Members)
Healthcare System (Doctors, Nurses)

— What were strive for —

A true second life where our members participate in real authentic serious roleplay. We put a huge emphasis on character/story development.

— What We Have —

Dedicated and Experienced Board of Directors
Experienced Staff/Department Heads
Dedicated Serious Roleplayers
Experienced Development Team

— In Search Of —

Members
Staff
Department Heads
Dedicated Roleplayers
New roleplayers
Players who are looking for a serious roleplay experience.

Join our application server!